Trouble accessing Device portal in dev mode

Discus and support Trouble accessing Device portal in dev mode in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I've been using dev mode for over a year now on the same computer and xbox and now im having trouble accessing the remote device portal. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sam DiPalma, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Sam DiPalma
    Sam DiPalma Guest

Hi

I've been using dev mode for over a year now on the same computer and xbox and now im having trouble accessing the remote device portal. It's claiming that the xbox isnt even attempting to connect and that theres nothing wrong computer side. Im at a complete loss of what to do.

:)

Sam DiPalma, Aug 28, 2023
  2. x5DG CaSpErx Win User

Trouble accessing Device Portal in Xbox Dev Mode

You mat want to try using a different Router. That is what fixed it for me I used an old router,
  3. Marios Liontaraki Win User

Hello i have already Xbox Device Portal and i have the same issue.

i noticed the next day of activating developer mode that the ip of my console,the same and the address of my remote access its change.

I tried to access by the stantard address https://xboxone:11443 and i got it yesterday

but today i'm not.So i can't have access anymore.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello lunar454,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today other than this account issue.

We are sorry to hear that you’re having trouble accessing the Xbox device portal in developer mode. According to a Microsoft website, you can enable the Xbox Device Portal by following these steps:

1. Open Dev Home. This should open by default when you boot up your development Xbox, but you can also open it from the home screen.
    2. Select the Connect icon in the upper-right corner of the Dev Home window.
    3. In the Connect window, select Add a device.
    4. In the Add a device window, select Xbox Device Portal.
    5. In the Xbox Device Portal window, select Enable.

If you have already enabled the Xbox Device Portal and are still experiencing issues accessing it, please try checking if your firewall is blocking access to it. You can also try resetting your console and router.

We hope this helps! Let us know there’s anything else

we can do for you.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  5. virginio roman Win User

How would I go about checking if the firewall is blocking access to it. So far I’ve tried almost everything and nothing worked
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi lunar454,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Trouble accessing Device portal in dev mode - Similar Threads - Trouble accessing Device

2. trouble with xbox Tcui

in XBoX on Windows
    trouble with xbox Tcui: Hi all,Every time i load the launcher and click Microsoft login "GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working" pops up and then it says that i cant sign into xbox live. Ive tried resting the app...
  3. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  6. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....
  7. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  8. Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.: Hello, I am currently having troubles when joining a minecraft bedrock world on Xbox. I have enabled some add-ons from the marketplace store (dragon fire, tinkerers construct, etc.) and whenever...
  9. Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?: I recently moved to the Isle of Man from the UK and since I have not been able to access the Microsoft Rewards as it keeps saying "oops it looks like your on the go". I've changed my location...
  10. Trouble accessing Device Portal in Xbox Dev Mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble accessing Device Portal in Xbox Dev Mode: Hi there, I activated developer mode an hour or so ago and have not been able to access the Decive Portal in order to deploy applications/games Getting this out of the way now so I don’t get the...