Trophy Glitch

Discus and support Trophy Glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought myself a xbox one and bought the download version of destiny and everything transferred fine except my achievements which shows that I have 100%... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VisibleEye, Dec 17, 2015.

1. VisibleEye
    VisibleEye Guest

Trophy Glitch

Bought myself a xbox one and bought the download version of destiny and everything transferred fine except my achievements which shows that I have 100% game complete but has only given me a (G)40/1250 trophy 2 with a 3% progress.

Would having download version this time around have anything to do with it because i know for a fact that i have completed them all on the 360 and I was told by bungie that they would transfer over.

Ive also tried loging out of destiny switching profiles rebooting which none have seemed to give me the achievements. has this been resolved of how to fix this or is it just a time consuming thing that will cause me to wait for them to pop or do i have
    to make new characters

:)

VisibleEye, Dec 17, 2015
  2. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    Easy way to get Sitrep Pro.

Does this glitch still work?

Put a Trophy system on, plant it, destroy it, repeat.

3. Star Wars Battlefront Playing the Objective Achievement/Trophy

Okay, so the patch that launched for Battlefront today was supposed to fix this glitched achievement/trophy. I'm playing this game on PS4 and the trophy still would not unlock after getting the most kills in a match of Blast. After checking the EA forums, it appears that there are many other people still experiencing this glitch post patch, but it looks like they are all PS4 and PC.

Has anyone had this achievement glitch on them post patch on Xbox One?

MagnusLegatus, Dec 17, 2015
  4. BlackSilverAce Win User

Is this achievement glitched?

That sounds like a glitched achievement to me; I did the same thing on my PS3 version, but still got the trophy.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm almost certain the traveler trophy is glitched on the PS3 side...
  5. Zehq Win User

Easy way to get Sitrep Pro.

Does this glitch still work?

Put a Trophy system on, plant it, destroy it, repeat.
  6. Gruen Danzig Win User

Industrial District Riddle trophys and such lock

Collected a trophy and it unlocked. Sorry to waste time. I was afraid of a glitch and because I'm already at 350 riddles didnt want to be screwed out of the last 50.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Lethals, tacticals, and some scorestreaks going away upon use?

It was a trophy System glitch, but I think thats patched, not sure. People were placing out the TS and when it got destroyed it still functioned in the same spot the rest of the game. I couldnt watch the vid (at work), but Ill check it out later. Maybe its
    a new glitch? I doubt a "hack/mod" though.
  8. a tired old guy Win User

Lethals, tacticals, and some scorestreaks going away upon use?

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

It was a trophy System glitch, but I think thats patched, not sure. People were placing out the TS and when it got destroyed it still functioned in the same spot the rest of the game. I couldnt watch the vid (at work), but Ill check it out later. Maybe its
    a new glitch? I doubt a "hack/mod" though.

[/quote]

Radio version.

Throws out ts, it disappears.

Trophy system defense begins scrolling up the screen faster than you can read.

In 54 seconds he earns 36 rounds of ssrs ( guardian, sentry, loadstar)

Could be a glitch rather than a hack , but either way its way worse than a ts giving points after its destroyed.
Thema:

Trophy Glitch

1. Trophy Glitch - Similar Threads - Trophy Glitch

2. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  3. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  4. Will there ever be a Platinum trophy equivalent?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there ever be a Platinum trophy equivalent?: When I had recently started achievement hunting I realized there isn’t anything similar to a platinum trophy. submitted by /u/tygamble [link] [comments]
  5. trophies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trophies: Hello everyone. sorry for the grammar, I'm Italian and there will be mistakes. I want to know if there is a way to split xbox trophies from dlc. thank you all Manuel...
  6. I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...: I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s a couple hundred dollars worth of content 64bc489f-091e-4112-a3fb-27b7636bea47
  7. Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?: I’ve been achievement hunting on another account but I’ve always wanted something to show that I have fully completed a game and I want Xbox to add something similar to the platinum, is it...
  8. Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom Chapter trophy not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom Chapter trophy not unlocking: I'm currently playing Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom on PC. I'm on chapter 8 now but chapter 7 trophy has not unlocked yet. a2e228c9-9812-446c-841d-1f989df42569
  9. How disabled trophy notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    How disabled trophy notifications: How disabled trophy notifications 9b3a7c5b-1a00-49ed-a698-5bca0aa599f7
  10. Achievement "trophy" not showing up in achievement popup

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement "trophy" not showing up in achievement popup: Anyone else not seeing achievement art display properly? The trophy isn't showing up when an achievement pops. In the "Hold x to open", the 'x' (xbox button) is missing. Can't upload a cell phone...