Trolls and communication bans

Discus and support Trolls and communication bans in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok, so recently I've had trolls reporting me under "innapropriate comments". Just today I was playing a game and one of said trolls was repeatedly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fellenMASTER986, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Trolls and communication bans

Ok, so recently I've had trolls reporting me under "innapropriate comments". Just today I was playing a game and one of said trolls was repeatedly killing my friend and I. I sent a simple message telling them to stop killing us. They then responded with
    a couple of comments, nothing important. Afterwards I recieved a notice of enforcement. Case and point, is there any way to lift a communication ban early, or do I just have to ride it out?

:)

fellenMASTER986, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Smite Players Abuse Report

If someone insults you with such comments and you report then.

They're mostly likely to receive a communication ban. Afterward, just block them and move on.

Don't feed the trolls friend.

Geth, Oct 6, 2018
  3. XxXV3N0M1XxX
    XxXV3N0M1XxX Guest
    This is Bs!

ok so I got a communication ban because of a troll. But why do you take my account down to being absolutely unavailable. I'm just trying to watch crunchy role but I can't because you full banned me not communication banned me

XxXV3N0M1XxX, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Evolze
    Evolze Guest

Hello fellenMASTER986,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Forums. Once an enforcement has been put on your account for inappropriate content, the only way for it to be removed is time. For more information on the enforcement action, you can visit the

Xbox Enforcement
    web page. From here, you can look at your reputation as well as feedback (positive and negative) that you have received from other gamers.

Hope this helps!

Evolze, Oct 6, 2018
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    If it's a ban longer then 24 hours, you can submit a case review over at http://enforcement.xbox.com

If the case review is accepted, the ban will be lifted.

CrazY1985, Oct 6, 2018
  6. With the "simple message", if it included profanity or threats, this would be the reason for the ban. If the ban is longer than 24 hours, you can submit a case review.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Oct 6, 2018
  7. I simply wrote "can you please stop killing me and my friend, it's kind of annoying". Just wanting to clear things up.

fellenMASTER986, Oct 18, 2018
  8. Trolls and communication bans

Like posted in the by Crazy1985

The ONLY way to get a suspension lifted sooner would be by filing a case review at the enforcement teams website enforcement.xbox.com

The enforcement team does not use these forums

steeledwand7664, Nov 5, 2018
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

Like posted in the by Crazy1985

The ONLY way to get a suspension lifted sooner would be by filing a case review at the enforcement teams website enforcement.xbox.com

The enforcement team does not use these forums
  10. fellenMASTER986 Win User

With the "simple message", if it included profanity or threats, this would be the reason for the ban. If the ban is longer than 24 hours, you can submit a case review.
    I simply wrote "can you please stop killing me and my friend, it's kind of annoying". Just wanting to clear things up.
  11. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

With the "simple message", if it included profanity or threats, this would be the reason for the ban. If the ban is longer than 24 hours, you can submit a case review.
  12. Evolze Win User

Hello fellenMASTER986,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Forums. Once an enforcement has been put on your account for inappropriate content, the only way for it to be removed is time. For more information on the enforcement action, you can visit the

Xbox Enforcement
    web page. From here, you can look at your reputation as well as feedback (positive and negative) that you have received from other gamers.

Hope this helps!
  13. CrazY1985 Win User

If it's a ban longer then 24 hours, you can submit a case review over at http://enforcement.xbox.com

If the case review is accepted, the ban will be lifted.
Thema:

1. Trolls and communication bans - Similar Threads - Trolls communication bans

2. Did we get trolled or is this a temporary bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did we get trolled or is this a temporary bug?: MWIII Open beta is live right now. On the official Microsoft page it says the open beta doesn’t require any subscription to play. But when I enter the beta, it takes me to “choose the plan that’s...
  3. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...: Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their...
  4. What is considered “trolling” in Xbox messaging?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is considered “trolling” in Xbox messaging?: People that initiate problems and cause people to defend themselves and used a provocative word that really isn’t that provocative. That’s my situation, But Literally, people named Richard is also...
  5. Suspended for replying to a troll.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for replying to a troll.: I don't like moaning so I apologise in advance. Only when I feel unfairly treated. I was playing Destiny 2 on xbox series X this weekend loving life as you do. Playing Iron banner, which is...
  6. xbox game bar capture bar troll me

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar capture bar troll me: hi all, this bar capture i cant move or anything? Is there any way I can change this bar? it's locked and I can't change it and my problem is that when I'm playing the mouse it accidentally goes...
  7. Wrongfully Reported by Troll, Account Suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrongfully Reported by Troll, Account Suspended: Hello, this is the first time I have ever dealt with an issue like this. My account received a completely random complaint report from some troll account who sent me a typical hate message you'd...
  8. I ran into an annoying troll on GTA IV multiplayer yesterday.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ran into an annoying troll on GTA IV multiplayer yesterday.: Video evidence available here: [mod removed] Yesterday, I was playing GTA IV multiplayer normally, until a user named [mod removed] joined the server. He at first did noting to disrupt...
  9. Troll and I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troll and I: I have played Troll and I on the Switch and it has alot of issues. It crashes alot sending you back to the system screen. Does anyone know if the Xbox One version has alot of issues?...
  10. A Griefer/Troll in your inbox? How I personally dealt with one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Griefer/Troll in your inbox? How I personally dealt with one.: TL;DR - Don't rise to the troll or griefer in your inbox. You can either block and report if using unsavoury language, or engage and make them feel useful like I did, thus taking away their power...