Trojan in XBox Game Pass Game

Discus and support Trojan in XBox Game Pass Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; According to Windows Defender, in the current distribution of Total War Three Kingdoms there is a Trojan: "Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn" Please advise.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AxsAxs, Mar 21, 2023.

1. AxsAxs
    AxsAxs Guest

According to Windows Defender, in the current distribution of Total War Three Kingdoms there is a Trojan: "Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn"

Please advise. Game is not playable.

:)

AxsAxs, Mar 21, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Yes there have been false positives in multiple Windows Store games from Defender in the last few days.

You can ignore these warnings from games on game pass.
  3. AxsAxs Win User

Thank you, but the game is still unplayable. In particular, all textures are missing from battles.

I first set Windows Defender to ignore the supposed trojan, but the problem was still there.

Setting the fake trojan file as "ignored" and disabling the Windows Defender Real Time protection, still cause the problem.
  4. Randver Win User

Phil Spencer Signals Xbox One Hardware Upgrades!

@D33dles

I have gotten some Trojans from shady roms on the P.C., so the no viruses from games doesn't hold water.

That's not getting a Trojan from gaming, that's getting a Trojan from downloading something from the internet.

Buying games on Steam and playing them through their client has never given anyone a virus/Trojan.

And of course you don't need an AV for a Windows phone.....hackers don't even bother writing them for a phone only 100 people own ;p

5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Hi. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game? Not sure what you meant by Trojaner.
  6. Friekycheese Win User

Lego star wars the complete saga

I'm having the same problem Trojan and it's starting to make me mad. Anybody know why it disconnects us from xbox live when I start up the game?
Thema:

1. Trojan in XBox Game Pass Game - Similar Threads - Trojan Game Pass

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  6. Why does Microsoft treat its Xbox app like a Trojan horse?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft treat its Xbox app like a Trojan horse?: I don't use Riot or Ubisoft services. Why are these clients being forcibly installed on my PC through the Xbox app without my consent? Why do they automatically reinstall when I purposely...
  7. Windows Defender detected a Trojan while instaling Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Defender detected a Trojan while instaling Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox App: [img] What should I do? 121a89b6-b5a7-49cf-a75f-a3f3fd6525b0
  8. Trojan detected in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trojan detected in Xbox app: Hi, so in my WpSystem folder, Kaspersky is putting a Trojan.DOS.SPS.101 in quarantine then deleting it, from the Xbox folder, this same file has been quarantined and cleared about a week ago as...
  9. Trojan virus on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trojan virus on my Xbox?: Alright, so I was playing Happy Wars, and then the game froze but not really, just everybody else. My internet is bad and this has happened before, but then suddenly a game clip recording titled (...
  10. Xbox One Wireless dongle for PC / Windows, a good trojan horse.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless dongle for PC / Windows, a good trojan horse.: Why would Microsoft not release such a product? It (very slightly) gives the buyer an incentive to purchase an Xbox One long term, since "hey, then I'll have a spare controller too" - admitedly...