Tritton war head head sets

Discus and support Tritton war head head sets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i know this is very old news what i am about to ask , but i was wondering if anyone manage to get a adapter for chat with tritton war head headsets... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PreTaxCoffee, Feb 2, 2022.

1. PreTaxCoffee
    PreTaxCoffee Guest

Hi i know this is very old news what i am about to ask , but i was wondering if anyone manage to get a adapter for chat with tritton war head headsets yet for xbox one ,

I have been looking at the TOSLINK 1-2 Dual port Digital optical Adapter splitter , i have not tried it yet , just in case some one else has come up with any thing else any way happy gaming keep safe and well

:)

PreTaxCoffee, Feb 2, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately the Warheads never really worked for my mates and I. I ended up selling mine for a few dollars and didn't miss it. I had no clue they were still around though.
  3. Mika Ayanokoji Win User

Head set

Please tell me which headset your son is using. Thanks.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Head set

I have had these exact same issues! Before reading about it here, I just thought it was a faulty headset... Maybe we should take this to the feedback forums.
  5. DarkUnicycle Win User

Head sets

Hello Beowolf566,

Thanks for reaching out, this would be up to personal preference however I have a wireless headset for my Xbox One X and it connects to the console directly and the Xbox can pair the account, controller, and headset to make sure that the headset is using
    my profile when in parties. Some headsets require a USB dongle to be connected to the console, but from my current understanding Xbox software may not support this feature depending on the headset itself.

I'd recommend reading the information on the store page for the headset itself to see what they recommend to connect to the console as more wired headsets might connect to the controller or console directly.

Glad I could provide you some information for your question, let us know if you have anymore questions or concerns.

Happy Gaming!
  6. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

head sets

Turn on your headset? Or if it isn't wireless turn on the switch near where you plug it into the controller
Thema:

1. Tritton war head head sets - Similar Threads - Tritton war head

2. Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...: I have Tritton warhead 7.1 (wireless headsets - I want to somehow take Game chat audio and incorporate (mix) it in together with my Warheads - is there a module that does this > if not what would...
  3. Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E: Hi there people...total respect on the headsets you build and provide...I was so impressed with the Tritton Warhead 7.1 headset I bought 2 just incase one broke which it didn't however my Xbox...
  4. Tritton headphone party chat echo issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton headphone party chat echo issue: I have a pair of kunai Tritton headphones I purchased to use for xbox one. They work fine in online game chat, but when I link up to a party chat I am getting my own voice echoing back to me....
  5. Tritton 720 on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton 720 on Xbox one: So I have the Tritton 720’s, I can hear the game fine, and I can talk to other people just fine. I don’t have an echo when I’m in a party with other people, but everyone else gets extreme amounts...
  6. Kama Tritton

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kama Tritton: my Kama Tritton headset was literally broke already when i opened a brand new box. I payed 42 dollars at gamestop. 31a8a525-defe-4518-af32-ee2256f19c44
  7. My "Tritton ARK 100" headset is causing people in my XBL party to echo.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My "Tritton ARK 100" headset is causing people in my XBL party to echo.: I'm playing on an XBOX ONE and I just got this headset. Even when I mute the headset, people still hear an echo, but I'm still muted to them. Does anyone have an idea of any settings or something...
  8. Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC: I recently did some work for a friend and got a "MAD CATZ TRITTON's Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset for Xbox 360" in return. However I only play PC games, this headset is better by far than...
  9. tritton warhead 7.1 line in

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton warhead 7.1 line in: Hi Guys I have a question to anyone who is using this headset. So once your wireless features all set up, can you plug in normal 3.5mm earphones into the line in and listen to exactly what is...
  10. Tritton Kama headset acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Kama headset acting weird: I've had a Tritton Kama headset for a few months now and it was working fine last night but when I got on today the right headset wasn't displaying sound at all and I could only hear my friends...