tritton kunai's on xbox one?

Discus and support tritton kunai's on xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased the tritton kunai and was wondering if there was a way and if so how i can use them for game sound.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KimmyK is wifey, Jan 6, 2014.

1. tritton kunai's on xbox one?

I recently purchased the tritton kunai and was wondering if there was a way and if so how i can use them for game sound.

:)

KimmyK is wifey, Jan 6, 2014
  2. CarbonZ EU
    CarbonZ EU Guest
    Tritton Kunai's Compatability with the Xbox One Chat adapter

Hey,

I recently purchased an Xbox One and was disappointed to discover my Tritton Kunai's (the Xbox 360 version) wouldnt work with my new xbox. Does anybody know whether I will be able to plug my Kunai's into the chat adapter and will I be able to use them for
    hearing my friends, hearing my game and talking to my friends.

Thanks in advance!

CarbonZ EU, Jan 6, 2014
  3. N7 RiZe
    N7 RiZe Guest
    Audio on wrong side of headphones

When I play certain games e.g. The Crew and Assassins Creed Unity the audio through my headphones is coming through the wrong side. I'm sure this isn't the headphones because it seems fine on my pc and other consoles. Also I have a HD PVR and the audio seems
    fine coming out of that. The headphones I use are Tritton Kunai's.

N7 RiZe, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Wes!

If your Kunai have an optical in line then you can connect them to the optical out on the back of your Xbox One console.

Let us know if you have any other questions. ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Eleven Simms
    Eleven Simms Guest
    That's all well and good...but how about Digial Audio instead of Stereo through the optical? When is it coming? Why hasn't it been done yet? Seems to be a big secret.

Eleven Simms, Jan 7, 2014
  6. KIN6 NOTHIN6
    KIN6 NOTHIN6 Guest
    You can use it for game sound. plug the USB into the back of the xbox one and connect the green tipped chord into the audio jack that goes into your tv. if it requires the xbox one adaptor i do not know because whenever i unplug my chat cable all sound ceases.
    I have the same headset and it was working perfectly fine yesterday, i go to talk with one of my friends and now my mic wont work. any help with that would be wonderful.

KIN6 NOTHIN6, Mar 22, 2014
  7. Jeff Kaji
    Jeff Kaji Guest
    what does the optical line look like? And why doesn't it come with the Xbox One Adapter I just spent 40 min sanding down?

Jeff Kaji, Apr 6, 2014
  8. tritton kunai's on xbox one?

So I'm thinking off purchasing a Kunai Headset . I have a Ps4 as well as a Xbox One and I want it to work for both . So is the Kunai working for the Xbox one. ?

SchwertGrad918, Aug 10, 2014
  9. Ptrck1919
    Ptrck1919 Guest
    I purchased this headset today. Not realizing it said ps4 version. I checked this thread to find out if they are compatible and to no avail have am answer. i got home to find out THEY ARE COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE as long as you have the sterio headset adapter.
    I didnt try using anny of the a/v cables. Just plug and play!!

Ptrck1919, Jan 30, 2015
  10. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there Ptrck1919,

Thanks for posting up what worked for you! If you have any Xbox Support related questions in the future, please feel free to create your own thread detailing what you're experiencing and list any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried. This way
    you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community. Thanks so much!

Miss Diggz, Oct 31, 2018
  11. CRB79ArmyVet Win User

Xo sevens or astro a40s for x1?

I didn't care much for either of them. I bought the stereo adapter and run my Tritton Kunai wireless without the amp.
  12. xXHELLENICXx Win User

Headset not working, i can hear people, but they cant hear me.

I'm very upset I got the same ones the tritton kunai headset and i can hear game volume and peoples voices through them but I can talk someone please help.
  13. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there Ptrck1919,

Thanks for posting up what worked for you! If you have any Xbox Support related questions in the future, please feel free to create your own thread detailing what you're experiencing and list any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried. This way
    you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community. Thanks so much!
  14. Ptrck1919 Win User

I purchased this headset today. Not realizing it said ps4 version. I checked this thread to find out if they are compatible and to no avail have am answer. i got home to find out THEY ARE COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE as long as you have the sterio headset adapter.
    I didnt try using anny of the a/v cables. Just plug and play!!
  15. KIN6 NOTHIN6 Win User

You can use it for game sound. plug the USB into the back of the xbox one and connect the green tipped chord into the audio jack that goes into your tv. if it requires the xbox one adaptor i do not know because whenever i unplug my chat cable all sound ceases.
    I have the same headset and it was working perfectly fine yesterday, i go to talk with one of my friends and now my mic wont work. any help with that would be wonderful.
Thema:

1. tritton kunai's on xbox one? - Similar Threads - tritton kunai's

2. Tritton war head head sets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton war head head sets: Hi i know this is very old news what i am about to ask , but i was wondering if anyone manage to get a adapter for chat with tritton war head headsets yet for xbox one , I have been looking at...
  3. Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...: I have Tritton warhead 7.1 (wireless headsets - I want to somehow take Game chat audio and incorporate (mix) it in together with my Warheads - is there a module that does this > if not what would...
  4. Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E: Hi there people...total respect on the headsets you build and provide...I was so impressed with the Tritton Warhead 7.1 headset I bought 2 just incase one broke which it didn't however my Xbox...
  5. Tritton headphone party chat echo issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton headphone party chat echo issue: I have a pair of kunai Tritton headphones I purchased to use for xbox one. They work fine in online game chat, but when I link up to a party chat I am getting my own voice echoing back to me....
  6. Tritton 720 on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton 720 on Xbox one: So I have the Tritton 720’s, I can hear the game fine, and I can talk to other people just fine. I don’t have an echo when I’m in a party with other people, but everyone else gets extreme amounts...
  7. Kama Tritton

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kama Tritton: my Kama Tritton headset was literally broke already when i opened a brand new box. I payed 42 dollars at gamestop. 31a8a525-defe-4518-af32-ee2256f19c44
  8. Tritton Kunai wireless gaming headset & XB1??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Kunai wireless gaming headset & XB1??: Hello, I had a quick question about a headset I just purchased, bc I am getting conflicting answers, and I need to know for sure. I purchased the, "Kunai wireless gaming headset"...
  9. Tritton Kunai - Controller unable to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Kunai - Controller unable to update: Hi guys, really hope you can solve my problem as I'm seriously upset right now. Just splashed out on new Tritton Kunai, specificlaly designed for Xbox one. Now my first surprise came when I...
  10. Tritton Kunai Xbox ONE Stereo Headset echoing during chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Kunai Xbox ONE Stereo Headset echoing during chat: Hello, I just got my brand new Kunai Stereo Headset that connects directly to the controller. For the past few days I have noticed that whenever any of my friends speak, they can hear themselves...