Tritton headphone party chat echo issue

Discus and support Tritton headphone party chat echo issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a pair of kunai Tritton headphones I purchased to use for xbox one. They work fine in online game chat, but when I link up to a party chat I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jbsatt6803, Mar 26, 2018.

1. jbsatt6803
    jbsatt6803 Guest

I have a pair of kunai Tritton headphones I purchased to use for xbox one. They work fine in online game chat, but when I link up to a party chat I am getting my own voice echoing back to me. The others in the party are not echoing or hearing me echo,
    but I can hear it. I have made sure they are plugging in all the way and have adjusted chat mixer with no fix. These headphones are just plug and play type. The plug fits into the controller without any need for an adapter. Any advise on a fix other than
    having to get another pair of headphones?.

:)

jbsatt6803, Mar 26, 2018
  2. Have they fixed the issue with headset Echo

Thought id ask you guys I pick my new headset up Friday Tritton headphone party chat echo issue :) now it's going to be either the Xbox stereo headset or Tritton Kama headset still undecided on that one..Now am reading around that there was an issue with party chat you would get a lot of
    echo in your mic and also others would hear it.have they managed to fix this does anyone know

MessiahBrowny, Mar 26, 2018
  3. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Issue

I'm also experiencing a similar issue. where party members can hear themselves echo when my audio is on, however as soon as I mute my microphone the echo disappears for them.

The only issue on my end is the audio from the headset seems quiet even on the loudest setting.

I'm using the Tritton 720+ and it seems to be an issue with the converter for the 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable as using the Tritton MP3 mobile adapter (

store.madcatz.com/.../MP3-Mobile-Phone-and-Competition-Gaming-Adapter-for-AX-180-and-AX-720.html
    ) to get game and chat directly through the headset works fine but does mean I sacrifice optical audio.

This is frustrating and appears to be an issue with the adapter but I honestly don't know and would like some info regarding a fix or something similar.

Danny O'Shaughnessy, Mar 26, 2018
  4. AridLizard Win User

Mic Echo on Xbox One

it depends who is hearing the echo.

if you are hearing an echo then it is most likely that someone else in your party has their mic gain too high and has party chat through their TV or too loud in their headphones. check whose name shows when you hear the echo.

they would need to turn down party chat volume and/or change their mic sensitivity
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Other peoples' voices echo thru my mic in party chat

6. Danny O'Shaughnessy Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Issue

I'm also experiencing a similar issue. where party members can hear themselves echo when my audio is on, however as soon as I mute my microphone the echo disappears for them.

The only issue on my end is the audio from the headset seems quiet even on the loudest setting.

I'm using the Tritton 720+ and it seems to be an issue with the converter for the 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable as using the Tritton MP3 mobile adapter (

store.madcatz.com/.../MP3-Mobile-Phone-and-Competition-Gaming-Adapter-for-AX-180-and-AX-720.html
    ) to get game and chat directly through the headset works fine but does mean I sacrifice optical audio.

This is frustrating and appears to be an issue with the adapter but I honestly don't know and would like some info regarding a fix or something similar.
  7. HITMAN x D Win User

Tritton Warheads

I totally agree with TRu WAZZU Coug. I own the Astro A40s and the Tritton Warheads. I make enough money to buy whatever I want, so money is not an issue. I could buy $5,000 pair of professional headphones if I wanted, but my choice for gaming is the Tritton
    Warheads.

The reason is the features that I like most in a headset for gaming:

- The completely wireless fact, yes, only the headset sits on my head and I can still chat and hear game audio. The others claim to be wireless yet you still need a cable from your headset to your controller.

- Two battery packs, one is always charging in the base so you never run out of batteries. Seriously, best idea ever.

- Virtual Surround sound, yes I know it's not real surround sound but you can't really get that in headphones coming out of two speakers. Someone said in an earlier post that there's no such thing, however, correct me if I'm wrong but Tritton Pros or 720s
    had 4 separate speakers in each ear, the closest thing to real surround sound in a pair of headphones, even though sound wise they still left a lot to be desired.

I can tell you that the Astros sound better than the Trittons, but I still prefer to use the Trittons for gaming. I'm not listening to or producing any music, movies or anything else that would require me to need to have the best sounding headphones. I am
    simply listening to footsteps, gun fire, bomb explosions, and maybe some fake football sounds with crowd cheering. Plus if I bought the best professional headphones I could buy the xbox 360 chat would not work with them.

I too purchased the xbox one and am bummed i could only use the Trittons for sound but not chat for the xbox one....until now!!!! Someone figured out how to use the chat headset and solder the mic into the trittons (see link below).

Attempt it at your own risk...and enjoy!!

www.geeky-gadgets.com/modder-creates-custom-xbox-one-third-party-headset-adapter-in-15-mins-25-11-2013
  8. schnurren Win User

Headset Feedback

Thema:

1. Tritton headphone party chat echo issue - Similar Threads - Tritton headphone party

2. Tritton war head head sets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton war head head sets: Hi i know this is very old news what i am about to ask , but i was wondering if anyone manage to get a adapter for chat with tritton war head headsets yet for xbox one , I have been looking at...
  3. Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...: I have Tritton warhead 7.1 (wireless headsets - I want to somehow take Game chat audio and incorporate (mix) it in together with my Warheads - is there a module that does this > if not what would...
  4. Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E: Hi there people...total respect on the headsets you build and provide...I was so impressed with the Tritton Warhead 7.1 headset I bought 2 just incase one broke which it didn't however my Xbox...
  5. Tritton 720 on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton 720 on Xbox one: So I have the Tritton 720’s, I can hear the game fine, and I can talk to other people just fine. I don’t have an echo when I’m in a party with other people, but everyone else gets extreme amounts...
  6. Kama Tritton

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kama Tritton: my Kama Tritton headset was literally broke already when i opened a brand new box. I payed 42 dollars at gamestop. 31a8a525-defe-4518-af32-ee2256f19c44
  7. My "Tritton ARK 100" headset is causing people in my XBL party to echo.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My "Tritton ARK 100" headset is causing people in my XBL party to echo.: I'm playing on an XBOX ONE and I just got this headset. Even when I mute the headset, people still hear an echo, but I'm still muted to them. Does anyone have an idea of any settings or something...
  8. Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC: I recently did some work for a friend and got a "MAD CATZ TRITTON's Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset for Xbox 360" in return. However I only play PC games, this headset is better by far than...
  9. tritton warhead 7.1 line in

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton warhead 7.1 line in: Hi Guys I have a question to anyone who is using this headset. So once your wireless features all set up, can you plug in normal 3.5mm earphones into the line in and listen to exactly what is...
  10. Tritton Kama headset acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Kama headset acting weird: I've had a Tritton Kama headset for a few months now and it was working fine last night but when I got on today the right headset wasn't displaying sound at all and I could only hear my friends...