Tritton 720 on Xbox one

Discus and support Tritton 720 on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have the Tritton 720’s, I can hear the game fine, and I can talk to other people just fine. I don’t have an echo when I’m in a party with other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by i Sh4rpSh0t i, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Tritton 720 on Xbox one

So I have the Tritton 720’s, I can hear the game fine, and I can talk to other people just fine. I don’t have an echo when I’m in a party with other people, but everyone else gets extreme amounts of echoing, I’ve tried with both my of my controllers, and
    they are both up to date. I’m using the Xbox one adapter,and the double ended 3.5mm cords to connect the adapter to the headset.

:)

i Sh4rpSh0t i, Jan 17, 2018
  2. Duc4tti
    Duc4tti Guest
    Doubt abou tritton 720+ on xbox one

I wanna know if is possible to connect a tritton 720+ headset on the xbox one using the xbox one stereo headset adapter. does anybody can help me?

Duc4tti, Jan 17, 2018
  3. -Aymara-
    -Aymara- Guest
    Please support Dolby Digital 7.1 optical out !!!

Hi,

I have a Tritton AX 720 gaming headset, which gives me fantastic surround sound on Xbox 360 over the optical output of the console.

But on Xbox One I only have Stereo, because the Tritton headphone amp doesn't support DTS. So please Microsoft implement optical DD 7.1 optical output or at least DD 5.1, so I get surround sound with the Tritton.

-Aymara-, Jan 17, 2018
  4. Glu10Free Win User

releas date and price

I think I'll stick with my Tritton AX 720.
  5. THE KABIGON Win User

Tritton AX720 compatibility?

I have the 720+ as well. Audio and Chat works perfect with the 360, however for some reason the Xbox One's Optical Out signal will not mix with the 720+ Mix Amp. However the audio does work with the Xbox One if the setting is set to "Stereo (Uncompressed)"
    I also have the Xbox One Chat Mod that works with the Tritton 720's. Hopefully Microsoft can update their Optical Out signal so the Mix Amp can receive and convert the signal.
  6. Glu10Free Win User

Tritton Warhead 7.1 release on 12/17 for $260 (RUMOR)

I think I'll just stick with my $130 Tritton AX 720 headset...
  7. DK KaOTiK Win User

MS steering wheel

Pretty sure it will be supported. I know my Tritton 720+ 7.1 Surround Headset is supported.
  8. KitchenHasXbox Win User

Anyone use headphones when gaming?

I use the Turtle Beach X11's but eventually plan on jumping up to the Tritton 720's.
Thema:

Tritton 720 on Xbox one

1. Tritton 720 on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Tritton 720

2. Please recommend an audio setting for my Tritton 720+ headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please recommend an audio setting for my Tritton 720+ headset: Hello, I am an A/V novice (or whatever is the rung lower than novice) and I have a quick question about how to configure my Tritton 720+ headset with my XBOX ONE. Which is the preferred setting:...
  3. Tritton AX 720+ Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton AX 720+ Compatibility: For quite awhile I've had the AX 720+ connected to the Xbox strictly for sound and I just recently decided to buy the stereo adapter. The headset's audio works when connected to the adapter after...
  4. Having trouble getting sound right with Tritton 720+ and XBOne chat adapter.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting sound right with Tritton 720+ and XBOne chat adapter.: Most of the time my Trittons work great with my one, but every so often I cannot jest the game and chat volume with the Tritton dongle levers and only with the adapter volume controls. And when it...
  5. People say my Tritton 720+ mic echoes

in XBoX on Consoles
    People say my Tritton 720+ mic echoes: My mixer box is hooked up to the Xbox One's Optical port. My mic wire is hooked up to the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter. The adapter's volume is pushed all the way to chat and the volume is all...
  6. for the xbox one, wich headset is better: the tritton 720+ or the astro a50?

in XBoX on Consoles
    for the xbox one, wich headset is better: the tritton 720+ or the astro a50?: i wanna know which one is the best choice because i'm going to buy a headset for my xbox one, and I am searching for a really good one, so, wich is better? A50 OR 720+?...
  7. Doubt abou tritton 720+ on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt abou tritton 720+ on xbox one: I wanna know if is possible to connect a tritton 720+ headset on the xbox one using the xbox one stereo headset adapter. does anybody can help me? d73393ab-6b5c-467b-b78c-9aeca3aac9af
  8. Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible?: Hi there, looking to buy the tritton ax 720+ headset of an xbox 360, and buying the official adapter to be able to use for the xbox one, are these compatible with the adapter, or is there better...
  9. Tritton 720+ mic problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton 720+ mic problems.: So I have just brought a pair of Tritton 720+ and have set it all up. I can hear game sound and people talking just fine. My problem is I can't hear my own voice and no one else can hear me talk....
  10. Tritton AX 720

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton AX 720: Hi guys, Does anyone know why my tritton ax720 headset isn't working on the xbox one? I have the amp plugged in via optical to the xbox one. When I have the inline adapter set to 720 AMP I can't...