Tring to game share but wont work

Discus and support Tring to game share but wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to make my account a home xbox, but everytine i try and do so i goves me a message saying that there are too many accounts as home xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hatto EU, Jun 9, 2018.

  1. Hatto EU
    Hatto EU Guest

    Tring to game share but wont work


    I am trying to make my account a home xbox, but everytine i try and do so i goves me a message saying that there are too many accounts as home xbox even though there are only 2 accounts on the console, neither having home xbox selected. Please Help

    :)
     
    Hatto EU, Jun 9, 2018
    #1
  2. steven23445
    steven23445 Guest
    Dead Rising 2: Case Zero cant download

    i cant download it.it says,sorry oyu can download it or sth that kind text.also it wont show option to pay with points.it wont have option to pay with points at console to...getting also error 80150017,but my adress is correct.are you tring to scam with
    lies,that game are free or wtf microsoft??
     
    steven23445, Jun 9, 2018
    #2
  3. jerza4ever
    jerza4ever Guest
    BIOSHOCK INFINITE season pass store problem

    iv del the season pass and download it again,won't works Tring to game share but wont work :( the game is a disc,didnt install to my console,thx 4 tring to help
     
    jerza4ever, Jun 9, 2018
    #3
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox call of duty ghost extinction levels from 360 to Xbox one how to transfer/sync level

    Hi,

    Unfortunatey what you are tring to do simply isn't possible. The Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty Ghosts is an entirely different game to the Xbox One version. Nothing can be synced between these two games.

    They share the same name, nothing more.
  5. jerza4ever Win User

    BIOSHOCK INFINITE season pass store problem

    iv del the season pass and download it again,won't works :( the game is a disc,didnt install to my console,thx 4 tring to help
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Games not working for family account

    The Shadowkeep dlc isn't available to share I believe.

    Someone else posted a similar thing a couple of days ago.

    While the majority of games/dlc will work with game share there are a few that wont.
  7. Escaflowne27 Win User

    Halo: reach error 0x91d70001

    It doesn't work. I put on the discvafter restar And the bluray opens again. I'm tring get an other console but any of my nears friend had it.
  8. trooperkilla Win User

    how to play with friends from the devs

    I have also noticed useing this method minamizes freezes while tring to join a friends game
Thema:

Tring to game share but wont work

Loading...
  1. Tring to game share but wont work - Similar Threads - Tring game share

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  8. How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox...

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox...: I tried to sign into my Facebook account to the Xbox app and it's telling m app not active to my google chrome. daf6a3e0-869b-41f2-a354-ae975d76103d
  9. xbox 1x tring to download game keeps stoping

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 1x tring to download game keeps stoping: trying to download game, it keeps stoping 09d22ecf-cef2-4038-bf72-4cf5c176ba24
  10. i have been tring to redeem my xb live

    in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been tring to redeem my xb live: i keep trying to redeem my xb live but something keeps going wrong im going to all the things its telling me to and nothing is working plz help ive been a user for 6 years on diffrent accounts...