Trine: Ultimate Collection - Online Coop Trine 1-3?

Discus and support Trine: Ultimate Collection - Online Coop Trine 1-3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I recently bought Trine: Ultimate Collection for Xbox One to play with my buddy togehther online. The description of the game at the Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pilapu, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Pilapu
    Pilapu Guest

Hello.

I recently bought Trine: Ultimate Collection for Xbox One to play with my buddy togehther online. The description of the game at the Xbox Live Store says that
    all episodes (1-4) are playable online coop. But on my Xbox it only works for Trine 4! At
    Trine 1-3 there is no online-coop avaliable!

I really like Trine. But it ist annoying because i now spend 50,- EUR because i expect to play all four parts online-coop!

Does someone know when the online-coop will be also avaliable for Trine 1-3?

Best Regards

:)

Pilapu, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Pilapu Win User

Thanks for your Answer but are you sure thats also for the Xbox One??

I also did send a request to Frozenbyte and got the following answer today:

"Unfortunately there is currently no option for online multiplay in Trine 1-3 on Xbox. We are planning on patching the games to have online co-op, but sadly I do not have a time estimate to give you."
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Took a little bit of searching but I found this info. Hope it helps.

Q: How do I play co op?
    A: At the launcher that starts up when you load the game, press Advanced on the
    right. Make sure to check "Enable multiple mice and keyboards." Now launch
    the game. Go to the Controller Configuration option and you will see that
    you can activated other controllers. Activate whatever controllers you
    want. Change the controllers if you'd like to and then start a game like
    normal.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Pilapu,

As the developers have stated there is no online co-op for Trine 1-3 on Xbox and that they are working on patching the games to include online co-op, we will be locking this thread since there is no resolution other than to wait until the developers patch
    their games to include this feature.

If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to come back and create a new thread and we will be more than happy to assist. Thank you for understanding, have a wonderful day!
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Trine 2

I have the first Trine on PC, i will be getting Trine 2 when it goes cheap.
  6. Nameloi Win User

Trine 2 next week?

Yes, Trine 1 came out for PSN but never made it to XBLA.
Thema:

1. Trine: Ultimate Collection - Online Coop Trine 1-3? - Similar Threads - Trine Ultimate Collection

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  4. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  5. I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?: I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate? 3b1ddad5-be63-48eb-b4de-cbff6a7a5011
  6. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  7. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. No cover art for Trine!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No cover art for Trine!: Hi Everyone I just purchased Trine Ultimate Edition for Xbox One and run into a little problem, Trine 1, 2 and 3 don't have any cover art so It only shows a green cover. The same thing happens...
  10. Buy Trine 1,2 and 3 separatly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Trine 1,2 and 3 separatly: Hello, I have bought Trine 4 and Iove it ! I want now play at other Trine, but I can't only buy Trine 1,2 and 3. Thre is only Trine complete edition (but I don't want buy a second time Trine...