Tried to use the Ultimate Game Sale punch card but get an error

Discus and support Tried to use the Ultimate Game Sale punch card but get an error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Selected the "Spend $40 on Ultimate Game Sale titles" punchcard in the rewards app on my series x, but it brings me to a screen that says "Something... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IrishLuv, Jul 27, 2021.

1. IrishLuv
    IrishLuv Guest

Selected the "Spend $40 on Ultimate Game Sale titles" punchcard in the rewards app on my series x, but it brings me to a screen that says "Something went wrong" and has a "Reload This Page" button. Reloading just brings you to the same screen.

It has a weird code

"CV: BdBZYQYMccNXyjekMMj1kj.1536"

at the bottom.

What is this, and if I buy directly from the store without using the punch card will it still work? I'd like the 4000 gp.

:)

IrishLuv, Jul 27, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. Reina Watt Win User

Ultimate game sale punch card

Considering how often these punch cards appear and how often this issue happens than surely it would be fixed by now, it can be quite annoying if the punch card expires and you still haven't received your points despite meeting the requirements.
    I've met the requirements for the current Ultimate Sale punch card but no update, I'll keep waiting but I do hope it gets sorted soon.
  4. carlhelps Win User

Considering how many punchcards have been broken this years and that I haven't been able to claim the daily 50 achievement points since March 18th (despite 6 tickets to support about it) I'm seriously getting the impression that Microsoft is losing interest in the rewards program. Pretty much like they lost interest in their MP4 player, their mobile phone OS, Cortana and other items over the years. I'll give it till Sunday for anything to register on my dashboard and then I guess it's another ticket to support. Things would be a whole lot easier if they made sure these things worked before they post them but it seem Microsoft want the reputation for putting out broken product, this being the fourth I've come across this year and there's no doubt others that people have come across that I haven't bothered with
  5. carlhelps Win User

Well I tried both suggestions and am still getting the Something went Wrong page with the reload page button. Strange thing is the Summer Sale punchcard is working fine (although everything on offer is **** so I haven't spent any money in there) but the punchcard takes you to the sale page instead of having to go the long way round!
  6. Cj331 Win User

Me and my brother are also facing the same issue , we have separate consoles and live in different locations
Thema:

1. Tried to use the Ultimate Game Sale punch card but get an error - Similar Threads - Tried Ultimate Game

2. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  3. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  4. I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass ultimate however when i try to download a game on my laptop it asks me to...: as mentioned i have ultimate on an auto renew subscription, previously been able to download on both console and laptop but today when i try to download football manager 2024 - which says included...
  5. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...: First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?...
  6. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  7. What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black...: What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black ops 2 and it won’t let me add a guest keeps saying invalid membership but I was charged.it’s not invalid...
  8. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  9. Microsoft ultimate word games will not load. How do I fix this. Tried all the other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft ultimate word games will not load. How do I fix this. Tried all the other...: Game has downloaded. when I click play/open it says loading and that is it. Had it going and it said update available. tried updating and it all went to **** after that. I have tried some options...
  10. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards ultimate game sale punch error

2. ultimate game sale error