Tried to download minecraft Java and bedrock

Discus and support Tried to download minecraft Java and bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help!!! I tried to download minecraft Java and bedrock on my apple computer for my son! I don’t know anything about these games! It kept telling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Katrina D'Agostino, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Tried to download minecraft Java and bedrock

I need help!!! I tried to download minecraft Java and bedrock on my apple computer for my son! I don’t know anything about these games! It kept telling me that it could not launch on my computer….anyway I needed up downloading this Java server thing and then it seemed to bring me to a instant gaming page where it came up with amount to buy the game so I thought I was getting someone but had to create a log in so anyway after doing so and purchasing the game it then gave me the key code which I then entered in and then it came up with the same message!!! Cannot launch game!! I asked instant gaming for a refund and they said they can’t because I’ve already entered the key code!! But I didn’t even think it worked! So they will not refund me then I kicked up a fuss and they told me to contact Xbox!! Anyway I did some searching and it told me to sign into Microsoft and go to purchases and then find the Order and click on request a refund but that doesn’t come up next to that order! So basically all I want to know is this…..if I log into a windows computer and sign into the instant gaming site can I still use the game on that computers if it’s compatible????

:)

Katrina D'Agostino, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video

Thanks, before the migration
    You usually played minecraft Java Edition or Bedrock?

I ask this due to if you're saying the Xbox gamertag, it's because you're playing the Bedrock edition and progress between Bedrock and Java is not shared.

Also in case you didn't try it, may I know if you tried using another minecraft launcher? (In case it's Java)
    install the Launcher marked as Windows 7/8 from this page - https://minecraft.net/download
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Katrina

Just to let you know:

A. You can only play Minecraft Java edition on MacOS. Bedrock is compatible only with Windows (ignoring Minecraft PE)

B. You only need to download the Minecraft launcher from here on your Mac https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
    And once downloaded sign in with the Microsoft account that you used to redeem the code

C. The process is similar on Windows, the important thing is log in with the same account used to redeem the code
    And you can find this account checking the order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. Marrion_Y Win User

How to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition

Hi Cavan Johnsen,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you are trying to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, and you have Minecraft Bedrock for PC, but you are unable to access the Java tab. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, it's important to note that Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are two separate versions of the game. Minecraft Java is the original version of the game, while Minecraft Bedrock is the cross-platform version of the game that is available on multiple devices.

To get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, you will need to purchase Minecraft Java separately. You can purchase Minecraft Java from the official Minecraft website. Once you have purchased Minecraft Java, you will be able to access the Bedrock Edition by logging into your Microsoft account and downloading the game from the Microsoft Store. However, if you have purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition before June 6th, 2022, you are eligible to redeem a free copy of Minecraft Java Edition from the official website. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Go to Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Standard Edition and log in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click on "Redeem a copy" and follow the instructions to claim your code.

3. Download the Minecraft Launcher for Windows from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and install it on your PC.

4. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

If you are unable to access the Java tab on the Minecraft launcher, it could be due to a few reasons. One possible reason is that you may not have purchased Minecraft Java yet. Another possible reason is that you may not have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher.

To log into your Minecraft account on the launcher, follow these steps:

1. Open the Minecraft launcher.

2. Click on the "Settings" button.

3. Click on the "Accounts" tab.

4. Enter your Minecraft account email and password.

5. Click on the "Save" button.

Once you have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher, you should be able to access the Java tab and purchase Minecraft Java.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  6. Me_624 Win User

What is the problem with redeeming minecraft online ?

Hello,

The problem now is that I can download the launcher but the minecraft for window which you need to download the game mode, have an error everytime i try to download. Now is that the app of minecraft for window is impossible to download so i cannot do any repair on it,

And for the payment it is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC so i dot know what is the problem with this that make me cannot download the minecraft for window
Thema:

1. Tried to download minecraft Java and bedrock - Similar Threads - Tried download minecraft

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  4. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  5. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  6. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  7. Xbox app crashing when trying to download capture.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashing when trying to download capture.: I'm trying to download multiple captures from the Xbox network onto my Moto G stylus. I've successfully downloaded nearly 60 Gigabytes worth of footage and only now have I ran into a problem, I...
  8. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  9. I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...: Just want to know if I can get the game 2890f09d-6d6b-42de-9aaa-7fd6ab51abc0
  10. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...