Tried recoveriong my account after 30 days and still no recovery key

Discus and support Tried recoveriong my account after 30 days and still no recovery key in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I ended up having to factory rest my phone for one reason or another and when I did I lost the password to my account. Since then I have tried to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carsten_Casteel, Aug 10, 2022.

  1. Tried recoveriong my account after 30 days and still no recovery key


    I ended up having to factory rest my phone for one reason or another and when I did I lost the password to my account. Since then I have tried to get the recovery code since I have 2FA, and after many months of waiting I haven't received anything. What can I do to recover my account?

    :)
     
    Carsten_Casteel, Aug 10, 2022
    #1
  2. NerdHolly Win User

    Tried recoveriong my account after 30 days and still no recovery key

  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Tried recoveriong my account after 30 days and still no recovery key

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Carsten_Casteel

    You can try recovering your 2FA account using one of the methods listed in this related tutorial:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

    If none of the options works for you, sadly is not possible to recover the account :c
  4. Steve_LB Win User

    How to recover a hacked account?

    Hi! Thank you for replying, but I have tried doing the account recovery countless times (you must have not read that in the OP). The first time I did it it worked, but the hacker canceled the recovery 30 day wait and now every time I do it, it just automatically declined me. I have a phone number that was linked to the account, but there is no where to put that on the account recovery forum.
  5. Dally1988 Win User

    Charged for XBOX Music

    No one has been on my account. I even went into xbox music after i was billed and i still have my 30 day free trial available and there's no subscription on there
  6. ririikon Win User

    How to reset guest key ?

    These are the steps to take if you've forgotten the guest key: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/forgot-guest-key
    However list item 11 don't work for me.

    1. If you have forgotten the guest key, enter an incorrect guest key three times, and then enter your Microsoft account password to remove the guest key.
    It just closes dialog after three incorrect tries with no asking password. Can be tried as many times you like, still same behavior.
Thema:

Tried recoveriong my account after 30 days and still no recovery key

Loading...
  1. Tried recoveriong my account after 30 days and still no recovery key - Similar Threads - Tried recoveriong account

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]