Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...

Discus and support Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So when I launched Warzone, I was prompted with a 5.62 GB update. After I downloaded the update, I thought that Warzone would work without Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Super-energized, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...

So when I launched Warzone, I was prompted with a 5.62 GB update. After I downloaded the update, I thought that Warzone would work without Xbox Live Gold, and it almost did. I reached the “Fetching for Online Profile” screen, and I got to a cutscene but then the screen went back to “Connecting to Xbox Live”, and I wasn’t able to play Warzone. Did anyone else get the Warzone Update get this glitch? I reported this, so I guess we have to wait and see.

submitted by /u/Super-energized
    [link] [comments]

/u/Super-energized, Apr 19, 2021
  2. obiabunike 9ja Win User

Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I reset the console to factory settings

Oh bro, I'm so sorry ...i know exactly how it feels. I've been through it.

Please here is my theory on why this is happening; and how i have overcome it:

Xbox live servers are overcrowded due to fifa 20 downloads and other new game realeases this week ...so they are priotising game downloads and giving more bandwidths to such downloads rather than our updates and xbox live sign ins.

Solution: download and apply offline updates

***USE WIRED CONNECTION in order to get past this.

- keep trying over and again to get past the update page after applying the offline update

- after the update, you will still encounter further issues with xbox live sign in, just make sure you use a WIRED CONNECTION in order to get past this.

This worked for me, and I'm playing FIFA right now.

Goodluck mate.
  3. jexner325 Win User

Getting error 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201 on new console when I try to update

Same here. Got a new X and can’t get past the update. Get the same error codes
  4. FI916 Win User

Getting error 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201 on new console when I try to update

Same here. Got a new X and can’t get past the update. Get the same error codes
    After multiple failed factory resets, I returned mine and bought a new replacement. The replacement worked on the first try, so possibly a defective unit.
  5. chrisalbright1 Win User

problems logging in

Yeah same here can’t even play new season of warzone meanwhile people know pc an PlayStation having no problem
  6. BryceMorgan62 Win User

Warzone wont load

I can’t even play Warzone because season 3 and now season 4 is doing the same thing. I should get a refund on my battle pass because I can’t even access the damn game to play it!
Thema:

Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...

1. Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to... - Similar Threads - Tried playing Warzone

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  4. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  10. I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Modern warfare and when I try to play it only allows me to go to warzone,...: can't seem to play modern warfare, it only let's me go to warzone 24244a29-1a81-4c0b-b47d-f34f6a217e95