Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

Discus and support Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Boogalumonke, Jan 25, 2024.

1. Boogalumonke
    Boogalumonke Guest

Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it. I was only away from my Xbox for 2 days while I was taking care of work related business, I come home to try and unwind and relax and play some games and I’m met with this doom page that never ends, how can I fix it?

:)

Boogalumonke, Jan 25, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m met with an error code “0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005”

Hello Boogalumonke, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. I was researching in one of the Microsoft forums and found this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/77b719be-5773-42c8-82e3-07dc7455fdf3)">https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/77b719be-5773-42c8-82e3-07dc7455fdf3) Gerardo C. independent advisor , shows that the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

"Please try to solve the problem you have with error code 0x80070570 by doing the following procedures:

1. Uninstall the game (If the error appears in a specific game).

2. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

3. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

4. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

5. Reinstall the game.

6. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings, keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

7. Check if the problem persists."

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/77b719be-5773-42c8-82e3-07dc7455fdf3

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Dan M8 Win User

X Box series X not next gen?

Yes, I have installed new version of Xbox series X COD MW2 over the weekend and it looks like next gen performance. Also other games previously installed on my old Xbox one console run much faster (especially loading times) on the series X console. There is major gameplay differences with next gen and current gen versions of NBA 2K23, which is where I’m having the issue..?
  4. caleb carter2 Win User

MW3 not working

I’m on the series x and I’m having trouble with the new cod it will not update and I’ve done all the steps
  5. Kenny10010 Win User

Xbox Remote Play Issue

I’m on Xbox series X,

I’m not aware of any update however my console is setup for automatic updates so it’s possible

I’m using my Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max it always has worked until this month.

I have uninstalled the Xbox app and reinstalled it. Removed my console from the app and added again
  6. wi7bit Win User

Expanding the storage on the new Xbox

I’m positive. I have a Series X and Overwatch has just been optimised for Series consoles. This is installed on my external drive and loads and runs just fine. It just doesn’t take advantage of the Xbox Velocity Architecture.
Thema:

1. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m... - Similar Threads - Tried installing console

2. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  3. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  4. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  5. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  6. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  7. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  8. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  9. Installation stopped appears while trying to reinstall games on my new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation stopped appears while trying to reinstall games on my new console: Just got a new console, and finished transferring my data to my series x, but now whenever i try to install something from the old console it just buffers for a bit and then says "installation...
  10. When I try to install Hogwarts Legacy on Xbox One Console, I get error 0x87e10013

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to install Hogwarts Legacy on Xbox One Console, I get error 0x87e10013: I bought Hogwarts Legacy for my Xbox One Console. However, when I try to install it, I get error 0x87e10013 saying that it must be installed in an Xbox Series X. I bought the game completely new...