Tried everything to fix microphone issues

Discus and support Tried everything to fix microphone issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having an issue with my wired headphones for my Xbox for over three years now. I am able to hear everybody in the chat clearly,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BackwardRoom, Mar 26, 2020.

1. BackwardRoom
    BackwardRoom Guest

Hello,

I have been having an issue with my wired headphones for my Xbox for over three years now. I am able to hear everybody in the chat clearly, but nobody can hear me. I have tested this with multiple headsets, controllers, and networks, so I think it is an
    internal problem. The odd part is that my Kinect mic works fine, but whenever I plug any headset in, I am unable to be heard. I have tried everything told to me in attempt to troubleshoot, which includes resetting the console, updating controllers, port forwarding,
    hard restarts, and others. I would be so glad to find any solution to this long-standing problem I have. I appreciate everyone’s help during this time. Thank you.

:)

BackwardRoom, Mar 26, 2020
  2. BackwardRoom Win User

I already tried that with the adapter, and it did not work.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there BackwardRoom,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice that might help with your microphone problems. I can totally imagine how disheartening an issue like this could be. It looks to me that you have tried a bunch of different troubleshooting steps so far. However,
    I don't see anything there about using an Xbox Stereo Headset adapter. That accessory is specifically designed to help third party headsets connect to the controllers and console. If you don't have one, and all that troubleshooting has not helped, then I would
    totally recommend trying one out.

When you get the chance, do so and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  4. BackwardRoom Win User

While i will definitely try this when given the chance, I have been trying to connect headsets made by Xbox for Xbox one, so they are not third party headsets. Should I still attempt it?
  5. BackwardRoom Win User

Yeah, this is basically my last attempt to find any assistance before I give up, its been too long lol
  6. BackwardRoom Win User

Hello again,

i have just tried using a Xbox Stereo Adapter to no success. I am still unable to be heard or make any progress to be heard.
Thema:

1. Tried everything to fix microphone issues - Similar Threads - Tried everything fix

2. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  3. My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...: Hi, I have an issue with the LFG post. I tried everything Microsoft articles say to do and it still doesn't work. 0ebab7e3-4c48-4620-8f43-893683933430
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  6. Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone knows how to fix this for ark ascended? I've tried everything on Youtube on...: Can't open the game, I receive this every time Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000001340 0x00007ff6bbdb8cba...
  7. My launcher is completly broken, i tried everything (PC gamepass) is there any way to fix it ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My launcher is completly broken, i tried everything (PC gamepass) is there any way to fix it ?: I already had a previous post wich just started with trouble downloading a game, now my whole launcher doesn't work, i can't start my existing games nor download any new game (except for...
  8. How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox series x to update my games I've tried everything except for factory...: I've tried holding down th Xbox button for ten seconds unplugged it restarted my routr restarted my Xbox nothing will work what can I do ? c0fd35c6-cf81-41ee-9980-02fb63b6d406
  9. How do I fix my game crashing I’ve tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my game crashing I’ve tried everything: Right so basically every time I open fortnite my Xbox power button blinks then my game crashes can anyone help because I’ve tried like everything; rebooting , resetting , signing out , deleting...
  10. Why xbox series s is blurry and I have tried everything to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why xbox series s is blurry and I have tried everything to fix it: My Xbox randomly switched settings one day and now it is blurry. I changed all the settings to be correct, I used a different HDMI, different TV, and it's still messed up. When it auto-resets it...