Tried every solution provided in this forum still can't download game pass games.

Discus and support Tried every solution provided in this forum still can't download game pass games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There has to be a bug in the game pass app or other associated apps, I still can't download Microsoft simulator 2022 of any other games. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrissomJones, Feb 19, 2022.

1. GrissomJones
    GrissomJones Guest

Tried every solution provided in this forum still can't download game pass games.

There has to be a bug in the game pass app or other associated apps, I still can't download Microsoft simulator 2022 of any other games. When attempting to download games it shows as preparing then throws up an error code. Last month I had no problems downloading and playing game pass games.

:)

GrissomJones, Feb 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello GrissomJones, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

How To Update To Windows 10 21H2, November 2021 Update

https://bt4p.com/how-to-update-to-windows-10-21...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
  3. the1eagleman 1 Win User

MSFS 2020 always gives an Error code: (0x8007042b) when starting

I play it on PC.

Downloaded the game from Xbox as I can't download it from the Microsoft store.

I have the disk version but then too I still get this error.

Only on MSFS 2020 does it happen. The rest I can play normally.

I tried every solution that I can find online including the forums here.
  4. ImNinjah Win User

error code 80151011

I tried every solution on the page and still come up with nothing. That, -and- I can't re-download my profile because of the error.
  5. Kuba Mil Win User

Why don't the Xbox game pass ultimate games load when I have Xbox game pass ultimate? The games won't load and say that I need to sign in or purchase the game

Hi,

I have just tried it again, and the Xbox game pass still doesn't work. My Xbox status of the subscription is active and I still can't be able to download any games from the game pass store.
  6. CharAznable4 Win User

Xbox App on PC can't log in

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried all the methods you listed and unfortunately it is still not working. Every time I click on sign in, I get a white screen, then it disappears. I tried so many fixes and so many different solutions online but sadly nothing is working :(

I purchased the game pass ultimate and I can't access my games on PC.

Please help
Thema:

1. Tried every solution provided in this forum still can't download game pass games. - Similar Threads - Tried every solution

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  8. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  9. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...: While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back...
  10. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...: While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back...