Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

Discus and support Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755, Aug 20, 2026.

  1. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.


    There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time.

    The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated.

    This needs fixing ive recently had to spend atleast 8,000 points extra than what I would of had to because this bug hasnt been fixed.

    I tried spending all my points and re applying the auto redeem, it still won't stay activated.

    Ive tried online, on phone and its not staying activated.

    Its been months.

    Beta build 2608

    Ive reported this on xbox

    submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755, Aug 20, 2026
    #1
  2. Braindrill Win User

    Teredo unable to qualify although I tried everything I could find online

    I think it is the last Windows 10 update that made it fail, used to work well then the update happened a few days a ago around May 12th, and now Toredo is not working. Tried all the solutions found on the internet and nothing seems to work. I guess Microsoft
    failed again.
  3. SuSuDio 7BST Win User

    Download restarts after 80%, correct region etc.

    Tried that first didnt work, searching around after a 5th failed attempt deleting marketplace data, clearing cache and deleting the old downloaded files with a reset of the 360 and router worked.
  4. Jordan X08 Win User

    Destiny Rise of Iron issue

    I'm having the same issue, tried all avenues to pre-order. even in store it failed to connect to get a code. anyone found a work-around? or have an update?
  5. Travis Woodall Win User

    Why is player 3 joining with only 2 controller's on Minecraft

    This is just a work around, please fix the bug.
  6. gH3Ng1s kH4n4g3 Win User

    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

    I've earned 14 achievements and the reward hasn't triggered for me either. I tried to report the issue and that failed too.
Thema:

Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

Loading...
  1. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed. - Similar Threads - Tried around rewards

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...
  8. How do I get into around the additional information when trying to sign in, I have correct...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into around the additional information when trying to sign in, I have correct...: I have been locked out of my account for about 2 years now tried everything they've asked to get back in, its never good enough, they're impossible to contact, they always asking for additional...
  9. When I try to install f1 23 on my Xbox it gets to around 9 GB and the installation stops

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to install f1 23 on my Xbox it gets to around 9 GB and the installation stops: Does anyone know the solution for my game not installing acc3f222-bc84-4340-bde8-8cac2235a899
  10. Controller is skipping around when I try to make a selection.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller is skipping around when I try to make a selection.: So this started yesterday on my series x controller. When I use the dpad or the stick to try and make my selection of anything it goes down or over more than I want. For example. I try to search...