Trial Compensation

Discus and support Trial Compensation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I entered a two day trial code. It took me to a page saying "you own this - two day trial." When I clicked redeem, it got stuck spinning. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AddableConch406, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Trial Compensation

When I entered a two day trial code. It took me to a page saying "you own this - two day trial." When I clicked redeem, it got stuck spinning. When I attempted to reenter the code, It showed already used. I spoke to support the next day, and they were very
    rude and not helpful. . I am looking for compensation for wasted time, 2 hours, and the fact that the trial never worked. Today - two days after attempted use of the trial, I spoke to someone who referred me to the forum "NEW IDEAS" I am unsure if this is
    the proper place to post, but where I was referred to makes no sense.

:)

AddableConch406, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Compensation

When I entered a two day trial code. It took me to a page saying "you own this - two day trial." When I clicked redeem, it got stuck spinning. When I attempted to reenter the code, It showed already used. I spoke to support the next day, and they were very
    rude and not helpful. . I am looking for compensation for wasted time, 2 hours, and the fact that the trial never worked. I was told to post here by support. They said that you might be able to issue points as compensation.

AddableConch406, Oct 11, 2017
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Trial Compensation

Hey there AddableConch406,

We don't have the ability to offer trial codes over the forums. Sometimes that can be found in new Xbox One games purchased at retail though. We also wouldn't be able to offer any sort of compensation since these are free trials. You'd need to work with
    the chat/phone teams if you're having issues with redeeming codes.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 12, 2017
  5. I was told by support chat to post on the forums. He said that he did not have the power to offer compensation, he told me to post here and that you guys had the power to offer compensation. Even if it is not a trial. A gift card will also work.

AddableConch406, Oct 13, 2017
  6. Unfortunately that's not something we can do, but if you have any other Xbox Support related issues, please feel free to create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Trial Compensation

I was told by support chat to post on the forums. He said that he did not have the power to offer compensation, he told me to post here and that you guys had the power to offer compensation. Even if it is not a trial. A gift card will also work.
    Unfortunately that's not something we can do, but if you have any other Xbox Support related issues, please feel free to create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. AddableConch406 Win User

Trial Compensation

Hey there ,

We don't have the ability to offer trial codes over the forums. Sometimes that can be found in new Xbox One games purchased at retail though. We also wouldn't be able to offer any sort of compensation since these are free trials. You'd need to work with

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
    I was told by support chat to post on the forums. He said that he did not have the power to offer compensation, he told me to post here and that you guys had the power to offer compensation. Even if it is not a trial. A gift card will also work.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Trial Compensation

Hey there AddableConch406,

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Console Ban for Life

11. ngocphi Win User

Any compensation for Halo 4 LE/Map pass buyers? (A civilize complaint/question)

Why would there be compensation?

It would help if you goto offical sources not media

If you goto your waypoint all your questions will be answered www.halowaypoint.com

There is no compensation

And people didnt keep the dlc that got it free

It was a temporary trial which ended days ago

Anyone who didnt pay 800 ms points or have warpass or warpass from LE

Cannot use the multiplayer functions of halo infinity till they deleted the trial anyone having an issue with validation should delete the content clear cache and redownload if they purchased warpass or used 800ms points
Thema:

Trial Compensation

1. Trial Compensation - Similar Threads - Trial Compensation

2. Why does Saint Row say trial on it on my games screen despite NEVER downloading the trial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saint Row say trial on it on my games screen despite NEVER downloading the trial...: I just installed Saints Row from the disc and it's says "trial" on it when I look at it in my list of games. I never downloaded a trial of it, I put the DISC into my Series X and downloaded it...
  3. All my non-disk xbox one games have reverted to “trial” versions or have become completely...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my non-disk xbox one games have reverted to “trial” versions or have become completely...: My Xbox one has been acting up recently and for some reason all disk games are working fine, but all games downloaded off the store, or off gamepass/EA play have become completely unbootable or...
  4. Do non trial game pass gift cards need credit card information?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do non trial game pass gift cards need credit card information?: If i get a 3 month game pass ultimate (pc) for example, will i be able to redeem it without it asking for credit card, paypal, or any other payment method? 23c4f4e5-8d0a-45e3-b71c-6319fb8d5cc2
  5. I purchased Minecraft but it says that I need to unlock the full game and I have the trial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Minecraft but it says that I need to unlock the full game and I have the trial...: I purchased Minecraft 3 months ago and it's worked fine. But now when I try to open it, it says that I'm using a trial edition and I need to purchase the game to unlock features....
  6. Paid for realm plus after 30 day free trial but realm is still expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for realm plus after 30 day free trial but realm is still expired: I paid the for the realms plus after the free trial and was charged with it on my other card and paid for it but the realm is still expired. I cant even get a refund because it says that it is not...
  7. Hello i cant see minecraft trial install button but i can see "you have a trial for this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i cant see minecraft trial install button but i can see "you have a trial for this...: Hello i cant see minecraft trial install button but i can see "you have a trial for this game" please fix it 8fc693f0-ba24-42bb-95da-0d02c68e6dbf
  8. I made a Looking for group post in Destiny 2 with the description of Trials and got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made a Looking for group post in Destiny 2 with the description of Trials and got...: [img] I would just like to know how this is against community standards. It was a straight forward post looking for 1 additional player for my fireteam. b167ea31-dd7e-4417-a6d8-ee09a3f3733b
  9. Everytime I try to launch Fifa 23 it pops up with a message saying your trial has expired...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I try to launch Fifa 23 it pops up with a message saying your trial has expired...: Any help would be greatly appreciated ae242fc9-ffd6-4451-8d49-2962c70d0360
  10. Digital version of Minecraft Xbox one edition stuck on trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital version of Minecraft Xbox one edition stuck on trial: Back in 2017 I got the Xbox one S and it came with a digital code for Minecraft Xbox one edition. I prefer the old game and it says I'm on the trial mode. What do I do??...