Trial Compensation

Discus and support Trial Compensation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I entered a two day trial code. It took me to a page saying "you own this - two day trial." When I clicked redeem, it got stuck spinning. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AddableConch406, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Trial Compensation

When I entered a two day trial code. It took me to a page saying "you own this - two day trial." When I clicked redeem, it got stuck spinning. When I attempted to reenter the code, It showed already used. I spoke to support the next day, and they were very
    rude and not helpful. . I am looking for compensation for wasted time, 2 hours, and the fact that the trial never worked. Today - two days after attempted use of the trial, I spoke to someone who referred me to the forum "NEW IDEAS" I am unsure if this is
    the proper place to post, but where I was referred to makes no sense.

:)

AddableConch406, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Compensation

When I entered a two day trial code. It took me to a page saying "you own this - two day trial." When I clicked redeem, it got stuck spinning. When I attempted to reenter the code, It showed already used. I spoke to support the next day, and they were very
    rude and not helpful. . I am looking for compensation for wasted time, 2 hours, and the fact that the trial never worked. I was told to post here by support. They said that you might be able to issue points as compensation.

AddableConch406, Oct 11, 2017
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Trial Compensation

Hey there AddableConch406,

We don't have the ability to offer trial codes over the forums. Sometimes that can be found in new Xbox One games purchased at retail though. We also wouldn't be able to offer any sort of compensation since these are free trials. You'd need to work with
    the chat/phone teams if you're having issues with redeeming codes.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 12, 2017
  5. I was told by support chat to post on the forums. He said that he did not have the power to offer compensation, he told me to post here and that you guys had the power to offer compensation. Even if it is not a trial. A gift card will also work.

AddableConch406, Oct 13, 2017
  6. Unfortunately that's not something we can do, but if you have any other Xbox Support related issues, please feel free to create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Trial Compensation

I was told by support chat to post on the forums. He said that he did not have the power to offer compensation, he told me to post here and that you guys had the power to offer compensation. Even if it is not a trial. A gift card will also work.
    Unfortunately that's not something we can do, but if you have any other Xbox Support related issues, please feel free to create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. AddableConch406 Win User

Trial Compensation

Hey there ,

We don't have the ability to offer trial codes over the forums. Sometimes that can be found in new Xbox One games purchased at retail though. We also wouldn't be able to offer any sort of compensation since these are free trials. You'd need to work with

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
    I was told by support chat to post on the forums. He said that he did not have the power to offer compensation, he told me to post here and that you guys had the power to offer compensation. Even if it is not a trial. A gift card will also work.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Trial Compensation

Hey there AddableConch406,

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Console Ban for Life

11. ngocphi Win User

Any compensation for Halo 4 LE/Map pass buyers? (A civilize complaint/question)

Why would there be compensation?

It would help if you goto offical sources not media

If you goto your waypoint all your questions will be answered www.halowaypoint.com

There is no compensation

And people didnt keep the dlc that got it free

It was a temporary trial which ended days ago

Anyone who didnt pay 800 ms points or have warpass or warpass from LE

Cannot use the multiplayer functions of halo infinity till they deleted the trial anyone having an issue with validation should delete the content clear cache and redownload if they purchased warpass or used 800ms points
Thema:

Trial Compensation

1. Trial Compensation - Similar Threads - Trial Compensation

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  7. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  8. My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

in XBoX on Windows
    My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.: My installation of FSX (Flight Simulator X Deluxe), PC version, I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. I reinstalled with original DVD and successful activation with the...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working: I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Trial for 14-Days and It comes with EA Play but when I download and try to play Madden 24s free trial which is available for EA Play members it wont let me play...
  10. Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial: When i setup my sons Xbox quite quickly on Xmas day i figured it was best to set the 3 month Game Pass Trial to his account. I have my own Microsoft account and created family logins for my two...