Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work

Discus and support Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to play a game called Shinobi Striker on xbox and it was in gamepass. I own the game on a disc but since its in gamepass it wont let me play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DepressionKid1, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work

I tried to play a game called Shinobi Striker on xbox and it was in gamepass. I own the game on a disc but since its in gamepass it wont let me play unless i have gamepass. So i try to play the trial and see if that would work but when i got in the game,
    my data wasnt there. Notice, i played this game normally before this but now it wont work. I tried deleting and redownloading it but it failed. Im worried that ill have to start over, pls help and fix this gamepass glitch on owned games.

:)

DepressionKid1, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Jon.Bell Win User

How can you tell if you own a game that's currently on gamepass or just a trial?

So in the Xbox store it says that I OWN the game, but I actually only own the trial version. If the game is on gamepass, the option is "installable" meaning I don't own it. It's installable because it's on gamepass, but if the game offers a trial and I've downloaded that trial, the store says I OWN the game. This has caused me to purchase DLC for a game I only own the trial for. I need to know how to tell if a game I have is only the trial version of the full game.
  3. smiley25698 Win User

I have to post this, I have no other choice.

This is for a game nba2k21, it caused a glitch on my xbox and gives me a black screen. you did not see the video evidence I provided which showed how it did not work. Gamepass includes the perks it comes with.
  4. ProvokedMink289 Win User

Xbox trial codes

What if i wasnt a previous subscriber for pc gamepass but i was for xbox gamepass and ultimate could the pc gamepass trial still work?
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Glitch with Gamepass deleting games?

I recently bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and every game that I already owned that is in Gamepass uninstalled off my Xbox and I have to reinstall them. Is this a bug or a glitch?
    Sounds like a bug have you tried a hard restart or cashe clear
  6. Sojutsu Win User

Xbox Profile Picture

Wait I just cancelled my reoccurring payment on gamepass ultimate is that what’s causing The glitch?
Thema:

Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work

1. Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work - Similar Threads - Trial gamepass glitch

2. When was Gamepass's $1 trial officially removed? The actual date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When was Gamepass's $1 trial officially removed? The actual date?: I'm trying to find an official date with a source for when game pass's $1 trial ended in the past week or so. On Google all of the articles about it are from 5-6 days ago, but I'm unsure exactly...
  3. No longer owning minecraft after xbox gamepass trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer owning minecraft after xbox gamepass trial.: Hello. I owned minecraft long before. I migrated my minecraft account to mojang 1 year or 2 ago. 3 months ago i claimed the nitro gamepass sub gift for 3 months with the same email and my...
  4. I'm trying to use a gamepass ultimate perk for the 3 month apple tv trial

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use a gamepass ultimate perk for the 3 month apple tv trial: I'm trying to use a gamepass ultimate perk for the 3 month apple tv trial. But, I cllicked on the link then, it took me to apple.com, after I signed in, the billing page messed up. Now the link...
  5. Downloading 10hr Battlefield 2042 trial on gamepass app for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading 10hr Battlefield 2042 trial on gamepass app for windows 10: I've downloaded the EA desktop app and linked my discord account. When i'm on xbox gamepass app i see the game i'm trying download click on "Install included with gamepass". However as soon as it...
  6. How can you tell if you own a game that's currently on gamepass or just a trial?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you tell if you own a game that's currently on gamepass or just a trial?: Recently I purchased all the DLC for Wolfenstein 2 instead of buying the version of the game that came with all the DLC because the xbox store told me I already owned the base game. When Xbox had...
  7. Gamepass Ultimate Trial Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Trial Codes: Hi! I was wondering, I already have Gamepass Ultimate, but i got some 14 day trial codes that came with my controllers. Can i stack them onto my subscrition? If i cant stack them all at once can...
  8. XBOX Gamepass trial 14 days

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Gamepass trial 14 days: Witam, czy jest możliwość aktywowania gamepassa 14 dni na microsoft store bo nie widze takiej opcji. Pokazuje mi na miesiąc ENG: Hello, is it possible to activate the gamepass 14 days on the...
  9. Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass: I want to know if my gold will be cancelled when I cancel my 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass c9f783c0-77d6-4f1a-aa41-6d58694580b6
  10. Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...: I recently ordered gamepass ultimate and saw that it would take up to 10 business days to get the Spotify email. It has now been over 3 weeks and I still don't have the email. Any help? -Checked...