Треск/шум Xbox one s[Translation-Crackle / Noise Xbox one s]

Discus and support Треск/шум Xbox one s[Translation-Crackle / Noise Xbox one s] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Всем привет. Кто знает, недавно купил xbox one s all digital edition. Периодически издает странный звук, схожий с треском. Также при включении... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxBelitskiy, Oct 1, 2020.

1. MaxBelitskiy
    MaxBelitskiy Guest

Всем привет. Кто знает, недавно купил xbox one s all digital edition. Периодически издает странный звук, схожий с треском. Также при включении мгновенно режима, в спящем режиме издаёт странный писк. Это нормально?

[Translation-Hello. Who knows, I recently bought the xbox one s all digital edition. Periodically makes a strange crackling sound. Also, when you turn on the instant mode, it emits a strange squeak in sleep mode. This is normal?]

:)

MaxBelitskiy, Oct 1, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Max,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on noises of the console. These sounds you describe are not natural. We recommend to get your console checked out. As leaving it alone could cause more issues in the long run. You can go to

device support
    to set up a repair.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Kamikadzon94 Win User

strange sound working console

Привет! Нет это не нормально. У тебя есть возможность поставить ее вертикально, доя этого нужна подставка доя вертикальной фиксации, приобретается отдельно. Ну или попробовать при включении подержать вертикально. Если шум уходит, значит проблема в вентиляторе
    и нужна починка. При транспортировке мог повредиться.

Удачи!

[Mod Translated - Hello! No, this is not normal. You have the opportunity to put it vertically, for this you need a stand for milking vertical fixation, sold separately. Well, or try to turn it on vertically when turned on. If the noise goes away,
    then the problem is in the fan and you need to fix it. It could be damaged during transportation.

Good luck]
    В том то и дело что треск как бы на фоне работы вентилятора, звук вертушки слышно и он тихий. А треск будто бы что то коротит, и даже когда консоль выключена (вертушка стоит) продолжает трещать

[Translated]

In that every now and then that crackling as if on the background of the fan's work, the sound of the turntable is audible and it is quiet. And the crackling seems to be short, and even when the console is turned off (the turntable is worth) continues to
    crack
  4. MarcelBremer Win User

Wasteland 3

Bei der xbox one s ist das problem

[Translation-With the xbox one s, the problem]
  5. AmelkaMagdalena Win User

Xbox one s

Ale ja kupiłam jakby bez kodu ale mam xbox one s a ten pakiet jest dla posiadaczy xbox one s

Translation: [But I bought it without a code but I have xbox one s and this package is for xbox one s holders]
  6. maanuu147 Win User

Xbox One Fan Noise/Rattle Problem

Hello friends, I just want to tell you something :( you won't get a funcional xbox one s.... i've sent the xbox one s to repair center for 7 times and they send me the same or worse xbox one s fan noise u.u
Thema:

1. Треск/шум Xbox one s[Translation-Crackle / Noise Xbox one s] - Similar Threads - Треск шум Translation

2. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  3. 如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]: 今天,我注册了一个 Outlook 电子邮箱,然后我的 Microsoft 账户自动将新的 Outlook 电子邮箱设置为登录首选项,但是我登录我的 Minecraft 基岩版账户的时候,发现 Xbox 账户已经 法通过新的 Outlook 电子邮箱以及之前使用的电子邮箱登录。而我又不小心用新的 Outlook 电子邮箱注册了一个新的 Xbox 账户。现在,我不知道怎么 注销我新注册的多余...
  4. error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]: i try sign in but i can't and put this error 0x80048888 , i go to find information about that but i didn't find. who can give a resolucion about this. THANKS bed46858-79a2-48d6-a510-10050705b6c4
  5. Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...: Não consigo baixar jogos ou apps no meu Series S, toda vez tenho problema de "Instalação interrompida". Já mudei DNS, endereço MAC e ate testei outra conexão. Vi inúmeros vídeos na internet e vi...
  6. Starfield Translation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Translation: Please release this game as including Turkish. It is cheap and very effective for players. This game depends on %90 to language like cyberpunk, elders scrolls. Last day i have finished ESS as...
  7. Контроллер. Шум при вибрации

in XBoX on Consoles
    Контроллер. Шум при вибрации: Если тема была, ткните носом пожалуйста. Контроллер xbox one подключен через оригинальный (шёл в комплекте) usb-кабель к компу(w10x64). При вибрации в левой стороне (полагаю там где вибромотор с...