trasnfer games from Xbox to pc

Discus and support trasnfer games from Xbox to pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; recently I sold my Xbox series X and I bought a PC, is possible to move my xbox games to pc? 2ae3eb20-cc01-4cd4-9b85-50d35801266c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ALBERT ALEJANDRO CEPEDA, Apr 11, 2023.

  1. trasnfer games from Xbox to pc


    recently I sold my Xbox series X and I bought a PC, is possible to move my xbox games to pc?

    :)
     
    ALBERT ALEJANDRO CEPEDA, Apr 11, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    trasnfer games from Xbox to pc

    Any games that are Play Anywhere can be redownloaded on the PC without having to repurchase them. Anything else would need to be purchased for the PC.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Are the rewards transferable?

    Sorry, but no. They can't be trasnferred between accounts.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

    I have no USB Flash Drive but.......

    No, because to trasnfer a game save file you have to transfer it to an Xbox-formatted device, and there's no way to format the SDHC card in a phone to Xbox format. Although the Xbox format is similar to FAT32, it is not identical.
  5. Андрей МахÐ Win User

    Console cannot into Xboxlive :D

    well. this is modem and router itself

    So in two words- i have internet cable in my flat. In conncected to my Asus, and it trasnfering on all my devices by WiFI and direct cable from it to Xbox.
  6. Iezzabei Win User

    What to buy with 2280 microsoft points :]

    Umm. How can i get it trasnfered to real money haha..
Thema:

trasnfer games from Xbox to pc

Loading...
  1. trasnfer games from Xbox to pc - Similar Threads - trasnfer games

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Is there any way I can trasnfer game history date to another xbox account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I can trasnfer game history date to another xbox account?: Where I have stored my game data on my Outlook account was hacked and i created a new account where i want to trasnfer the game data to not loose is. Is that posible? what do I need to do...
  9. Halo Wars 2 dlc not trasnferring over to PC, what to do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 dlc not trasnferring over to PC, what to do?: Trying to play the awakening the nightmare missions but it just prompts me to buy it again. I own the DLC's on my xbox but I don't have em on my PC for some reason...
  10. Allow image uploading and importing through trasnfer files like PNG files and USB capability

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow image uploading and importing through trasnfer files like PNG files and USB capability: I've been a Microsoft and Xbox customer for 15+ years. Though I love my Xbox One, I'm concerned that they will not allow certain changes that I believe impact the user/customer experience. Xbox...