Trash talk

Discus and support Trash talk in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got a communication ban for 3 days. I play a lot of fighting games so after I win a match I usually send one word like “trash” “go to sleep”... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ACEFROM-CHICAGO, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Trash talk

So I got a communication ban for 3 days. I play a lot of fighting games so after I win a match I usually send one word like “trash” “go to sleep” “gotcha” etc. never cursing and it’s always to a different person, granted it’s like 4 or 5 people a week. Lol Are you seriously telling me I can rip their heart out, cut their head off, punch them in the privates in MK11 and knock them out in UFC4 but if I say “you’re trash bro” that’s too far? Lol Way to pick and choose when you want players to be civil.

:)

ACEFROM-CHICAGO, Mar 15, 2022
  2. TheJackah Win User

Trash talk

Hey ravenqueen8,

Thanks for posting.

As long as she hasn't actually broken the Code of Conduct, no action will be taken on any of the complaints, so she can continue to play. :)
  3. Cerebral Paul Win User

Trash talk

I have only replied to 1 person and it diddn't go any further, the player review button dosen't work anymore so i can't deal with it more appropriately.
    Player Review? Is that within the game itself? To report these players directly to Xbox there are a few primary ways. You can find them in your "recent players" list in your "people" drop down then choose "Report or Block". you can pull up their full profile
    and under "more" you can "report or block", and you can select the individual offending message and report it.

Those things o work correctly.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Trash talk

Signal and block,

unfortunately it is a phenomenon that is spreading in recent times
  5. Ellarianora Win User

Trash talk

Best to do is just ignore it if it isnt working.
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

Trash talk

Hi
    VastGamingComa3

I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with messages. I would respectfully like to ask you if there is a reason you may feel you are being targetted. See we don't tolerate any form of bullying and i can see why you may be apprehensive though sometimes
    you need to help curb rude behaviour
Thema:

Trash talk

1. Trash talk - Similar Threads - Trash talk

2. insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,...: Bonjour, Je souhaite contacter xbox suite aux derniers événements que je rencontre. Depuis plusieurs mois, je reçois des messages de nombreuses personnes remplis de haine et de méchanceté. Dès...
  3. Please start treating people who instigate trash talk and report people who respond more...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please start treating people who instigate trash talk and report people who respond more...: This is ridiculous i did respond to a guy but i made a point to word the reply as decent as i could while still being honest. A 28hr ban though really thanks Microsoft. I get enforcement when...
  4. Chat Filters to Stop Toxic Trash Talk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat Filters to Stop Toxic Trash Talk: No people will still be jerks im sure. People are nasty. e6a248d5-4879-4620-a34f-fbef2ee6da1d
  5. Trash talk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trash talk: I keep receiving "Trash talk" but the player review is grayed out and because all the messeges are from different people and only send 1 message i can't/don't want to report people also its always...
  6. Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?: Why.... Why does xbox claim that fun trash talk is acceptable but ban ppl based on the recipient being offended.? A player openly admitted to cheating in Shellshock live vecause "they wanted a...
  7. I get suspended after others trash talk me because I talk back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get suspended after others trash talk me because I talk back.: So someone calls me trash at a game through messages and i curse at them back because thats what normal people do. But i get com banned? Yeah thanks a lot Microsoft for telling me that i have to...
  8. WHY AM I BEING SUSPENDED FOR DEFENDING TRASH TALK SENT TO MY INBOX!!????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY AM I BEING SUSPENDED FOR DEFENDING TRASH TALK SENT TO MY INBOX!!????: I PERSONALLY NEVER INBOX ANYONE FIRST, TO SAY HELLO OR GOOD GAME.. SO WHY AM I BEING SUSPENDED FOR DEFENDING PEOPLE TRASH TALKING IN MY INBOX. c1413b2c-e132-4c0d-88e7-060c750c5ce5
  9. Seperate online league/servers for gamers who like to talk trash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seperate online league/servers for gamers who like to talk trash: Xbox needs to add separate servers for gamers who like to talk trash and not get offended all the time. I would pay extra for this. Otherwise we might as well be playing the computer. Talking...
  10. Trash talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trash talk: Hi please can someone help me i sent a post a few weeks ago but i have had no reply. My daughter has had xbox live for about 2 months and has 5star rep but when I looked it said she has 100% trash...