Trasferimento licenze? [Edit - Translation] - Transfer of licenses?

Discus and support Trasferimento licenze? [Edit - Translation] - Transfer of licenses? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ho una xbox one in cui pochi giorni fa ho scaricato/comperato PES2019 (quindi non ho il disco fisico). Per varie ragioni la voglio vendere e vorrei... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matteocingano, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Trasferimento licenze? [Edit - Translation] - Transfer of licenses?

Ho una xbox one in cui pochi giorni fa ho scaricato/comperato PES2019 (quindi non ho il disco fisico).

Per varie ragioni la voglio vendere e vorrei che chi la comprasse potesse usare il gioco per farci due soldi in più.

Questo però senza lasciare nella console i miei dati dell’account, quindi sostanzialmente cancellare tutto tranne il gioco.

Si può fare? Il gioco funziona anche se non legato all’account di chi l’ha comprato?

ps: sicuramente non prenderò un’altra xbox nè quindi ho intenzione di riscaricarmi il gioco o farci nulla.

[Edit - translation] - Transfer of licenses? I have an xbox one in which a few days ago I downloaded / bought PES2019 (so I do not have the physical disk). For various reasons I want to sell it and I would like those who bought it could use
    the game to make two more money. But this does not leave my account data in the console, so basically delete everything except the game. It can be done? Does the game work even if not tied to the account of the person who bought it? ps: surely I will not take
    another xbox nor so I'm going to re-download the game or do anything about it.

:)

matteocingano, Sep 24, 2018
  2. SimoDrift
    SimoDrift Guest
    trasferimento licenze....

Mentre cercavo di capire come funziona il trasferimento licenze ho attivato il trasferimento licenze dal mio profilo ke è privo di licenze alla console e devo aspettare 6 mesi prima di poter trasferire le licenze....vorrei sapere cortesemente se potessi
    rimediare a quest'errore involontario visto ke mi servirebbe trasferire un gioco da un mio amico per la prima volta e devo aspettare 6 mesi....spero di ricevere risposte e un adeguata considerazione del mio problema perchè non mi sembra un errore da condannare
    quando si potrebbe risolvere....grazie in anticipo.

Translation:

While I tried to figure out how to transfer licenses I activated the license transfer from my profile ke has no licenses to the console and I have to wait 6 months before you can transfer licenses ... I would like to know please if I could remedy
    this unintentional error seen ke I would transfer a game from a friend of mine for the first time and I have to wait 6 months .... hope to receive answers and adequate consideration of my problem because I do not believe that a
    failure to condemn when you could fix .... thanks in advance.

SimoDrift, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Alvynho
    Alvynho Guest
    Trasferimento musica sull xbox

Salve, volevo sapere come traferire la musica in formato wma da una usb all xbox 360 s 250g. Purtroppo la usb mi serve a altro e percio volevo trasferire la musica sull HD interno.

TRANSLATION

Hi, I wanted to know how to transfer music in wma format from usb to xbox 360 a s 250 g.
    Unfortunately the usb I need to another and therefore wanted to transfer music on the internal HD.

Alvynho, Sep 24, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello Matteo,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately there is no way to transfer licenses between accounts. Once something has been purchased, that license is on that account for good.

For billing questions I recommend
    Contacting us here
    to see if you qualify for a refund. Say "no thanks" to the virtual assistant

Hope this helps.

XBF Chris J, Sep 24, 2018
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Matteo,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately there is no way to transfer licenses between accounts. Once something has been purchased, that license is on that account for good.

For billing questions I recommend
    Contacting us here
    to see if you qualify for a refund. Say "no thanks" to the virtual assistant

Hope this helps.
  6. EmanueleBrignone Win User

trasferimento licenze - license Transfer

hi,

hi know the contenent in the site but my question is:

there are risk or problem in the license Transfer?
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Dragoon! There are no risks to doing a license transfer. All you need to do is log into LIVE on the new console, then follow the instructions in our License Transfer guide:

Xbox 360 Digital Rights Management
    . Let us know if you have any questions about those instructions, thanks!
  8. RyanDonnelly Win User

Transferring Licenses are always a troublesome thing if one is just wanting to know. Basically, when you bring the licensed content over to another 'serial' numbered xbox, you will have to redownload all of the content again. Using a transfer cable will
    not transfer licenses. Instead, after transferring the license, you may be prompted to redownload all your transferred licenses on to your newly licensed console. Wherever console you buy your games on (The Moment you Purchase), the license stays with that
    console. Yes, you can download other things. But if the content you have is just transferred between a transfer cable, you will need to be online until you redownload the content in order to use it fully. Please read about the DRM

support.xbox.com/.../download-content
  9. EmanueleBrignone Win User

ciao,

intendevo il trasferimento licenze che trovi su gestione profilo dell xbox quello che puoi fare una volta ogni tre mesi perciò voglio capire se ci sono rischi nel xbox vecchia cioè se dopo il trasferimento posso scaricare altre cose

hi,

I meant the transfer of licenses that are managing xbox profile of what you can do once every three months so I want to know if there are risks in the old xbox that is, if after the transfer I can download other things
Thema:

1. Trasferimento licenze? [Edit - Translation] - Transfer of licenses? - Similar Threads - Trasferimento licenze Edit

2. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  5. Trasferimento giochi vecchio account Microsoft a quello nuovo[Translation-Transfer games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trasferimento giochi vecchio account Microsoft a quello nuovo[Translation-Transfer games...: Buongiorno, avrei una domanda: sulla mia Xbox One X posseggo un account Microsoft con il quale, nel corso degli anni, sin dalla Xbox360, ho acquistato diversi giochi. Questo account è utilizzato...
  6. cancellazione account e trasferimento trofei su un altro account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cancellazione account e trasferimento trofei su un altro account: [Title Translation-account deletion and trophy transfer to another account] salve a tutti, ho un problema di sicurezza relativo al mio account microsoft/xbox in quanto, persone malintenzionate a...
  7. Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...: Salve io vorrei abbandonare l email gmail e passare tutto il contenuto(acquisti,abbonamenti,dispositivi ecc) al mio account outlook che uso su pc. È possibile? Non vorrei più utilizzare gmail...
  8. problema di trasferimento su hard disk esterno Seagate [Translation - Seagate external hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema di trasferimento su hard disk esterno Seagate [Translation - Seagate external hard...: Ciao, non riesco a trasferire o scaricare giochi sull'hard drive esterno. Ogni 5 minuti si arresta l'installazione. Tempo fa è successa la stessa cosa, ma avevo risolto con un reset, tenendo...
  9. xbox one, trasferimento su hard disk esterno[Translation-Xbox One, external hard drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one, trasferimento su hard disk esterno[Translation-Xbox One, external hard drive...: Ciao, posseggo un Seagate drive esterno da 2 tb da poco tempo.. avevo installato un paio di giochi da pochi gb e fin lì tutto bene, in questi giorni stavo facendo il download di the witcher 3 e...
  10. trasferimento gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    trasferimento gamertag: Ho acquistato una xbox 360 usata e il venditore mi ha ceduto anche il suo gamertag che attualmente utilizzo con un abbonamneto gold che scade a marzo 2014. Per correttezza ed anche per aggiornare...