Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...

Discus and support Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Salve io vorrei abbandonare l email gmail e passare tutto il contenuto(acquisti,abbonamenti,dispositivi ecc) al mio account outlook che uso su pc. È... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tr3vis92, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Tr3vis92
    Tr3vis92 Guest

Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...

Salve io vorrei abbandonare l email gmail e passare tutto il contenuto(acquisti,abbonamenti,dispositivi ecc) al mio account outlook che uso su pc. È possibile? Non vorrei più utilizzare gmail sulla xbox x ma solo outlook su tutto. È fattibile? Grazie

Translation:

Hi I would like to abandon the gmail email and pass all the content (purchases, subscriptions, devices etc.) to my outlook account that I use on PC.
    It's possible? I would no longer want to use gmail on xbox x but only outlook on everything.
    It is feasible? Thanks

:)

Tr3vis92, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Tr3vis92 Win User

Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail to Outlook account)

Non posso mi dice gi in uso. È questo il problema. Mi da fastidio avere due account vorrei trovare una soluzione

Translation:

I can't tell you already in use. And that's the problem.
    It bothers me having two accounts I would like to find a solution
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail to Outlook account)

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Tr3vis,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns transferring your game data to another Microsoft account.

Game saves and game entitlements cannot be transferred between Microsoft accounts. In this case, it would be best to attempt following the link provided by our Ambassador to change the primary email address to the account, and through the other account that
    would contain the email you don't want associated to a Microsoft account you can choose to follow our
    how to close your Microsoft account support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

TRansfering xbox account

Hi Robert,

The system won't let you add an alias that is already being used by another Microsoft account. In this case, you have two Microsoft accounts and you want your Gmail to be associated with your Xbox Live account and not the Outlook address. Since you cannot
    transfer your Xbox Live profile from one account to another, you would first need to free up your Gmail from your other account, if you then want to add it as your primary alias for your Microsoft account which has the Xbox Live profile.

First, you need a create an alternate account to replace the Gmail on the Microsoft account using the email. Add the new email account as an alias and then you should be able to remove your Gmail as an alias from that account. Then, sign in with your Outlook
    account at https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ and add your Gmail address, which should no longer be an alias on another Microsoft account because you replaced it with
    the new email address you created. Once it is added, you can then make the Gmail as the primary sign in email and remove the Outlook if you wish to do so. Just keep in mind that this will permanently delete that Outlook email address.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft username is gone

I don't quite get it your last message.
    Do you have 2 emails. But you're logged automatically in the Gmail and not outlook address?

May I know if you can try sign in with your account on a different PC? (The outlook)

Also, is this Gmail address added as an alias for your Microsoft account?
Thema:

1. Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail... - Similar Threads - Trasferimento account con

2. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  5. Trasferimento giochi vecchio account Microsoft a quello nuovo[Translation-Transfer games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trasferimento giochi vecchio account Microsoft a quello nuovo[Translation-Transfer games...: Buongiorno, avrei una domanda: sulla mia Xbox One X posseggo un account Microsoft con il quale, nel corso degli anni, sin dalla Xbox360, ho acquistato diversi giochi. Questo account è utilizzato...
  6. cancellazione account e trasferimento trofei su un altro account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cancellazione account e trasferimento trofei su un altro account: [Title Translation-account deletion and trophy transfer to another account] salve a tutti, ho un problema di sicurezza relativo al mio account microsoft/xbox in quanto, persone malintenzionate a...
  7. problema di trasferimento su hard disk esterno Seagate [Translation - Seagate external hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema di trasferimento su hard disk esterno Seagate [Translation - Seagate external hard...: Ciao, non riesco a trasferire o scaricare giochi sull'hard drive esterno. Ogni 5 minuti si arresta l'installazione. Tempo fa è successa la stessa cosa, ma avevo risolto con un reset, tenendo...
  8. xbox one, trasferimento su hard disk esterno[Translation-Xbox One, external hard drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one, trasferimento su hard disk esterno[Translation-Xbox One, external hard drive...: Ciao, posseggo un Seagate drive esterno da 2 tb da poco tempo.. avevo installato un paio di giochi da pochi gb e fin lì tutto bene, in questi giorni stavo facendo il download di the witcher 3 e...
  9. Trasferimento licenze? [Edit - Translation] - Transfer of licenses?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trasferimento licenze? [Edit - Translation] - Transfer of licenses?: Ho una xbox one in cui pochi giorni fa ho scaricato/comperato PES2019 (quindi non ho il disco fisico). Per varie ragioni la voglio vendere e vorrei che chi la comprasse potesse usare il gioco per...
  10. trasferimento gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    trasferimento gamertag: Ho acquistato una xbox 360 usata e il venditore mi ha ceduto anche il suo gamertag che attualmente utilizzo con un abbonamneto gold che scade a marzo 2014. Per correttezza ed anche per aggiornare...