[Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...

Discus and support [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; الرقم السري لرمز العائله في جهاز اكس بوكس ٣٦ لا اعرفه لان اشتريت الجهاز مستعمل واريد حلا? [Translation-I don't know it because I bought the device... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OmarMohamedON, Apr 8, 2020.

1. [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...

الرقم السري لرمز العائله في جهاز اكس بوكس ٣٦ لا اعرفه لان اشتريت الجهاز مستعمل واريد حلا?

[Translation-I don't know it because I bought the device used and I want a solution?]

:)

OmarMohamedON, Apr 8, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

[Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to know the solution?]الرقم السري للعائله لا اعرفه لان اشتريت الجهاز اكس بوكس ٣٦٠مستعمل واريد معرفه الحل؟

Hi Omar,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to reset the passcode. We recommend following the

guide for resetting passcode

You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab.
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select
      Show Details.
    3. Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.
    Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Kerstin_012 Win User

Hello PIN creation not possible

Dear Rue,

Thank you for your answer, no problem for late, I'm also late ;-)

For now I want to use my account, because with her own account it was not possible because of using family safety. Than the problem was, that always the schoolaccount was expected. We now have deleted the school account from her computer and tried again to install minecraft with my account. Because this is the account where it was possible to buy the game, on her account the family safety prohibited the buying of the game. Now when she try to login on her computer with my account, always the hello Pin is asked. If she try my hello PIN she get the message PIN is wrong. She is not allowed to create a Hello PIN on her own account, I think this is because of familiy safety?

I think it is quite difficult to solve this problem. I don't want for ever that he plays the game on my computer, but I also don't want to delete the family safety.

Thank you so much for your help and don't mind of late answer!

Best regards

Kerstin

P.S I see the Mojang account, I will check this and come back to you soon.
  4. NantapeedaSakullertw Win User

Xbox one s control pin model 1708 -- PIN do controle xbox one s modelo 1708

ฉันแค่ต้องการให้ PIN เชื่อมต่อกับบลูทู ธ ของฉันเพื่อให้ฉันสามารถเล่น

เกี่ยวกับ PIN ไม่ต้องใช้บลูทู ธ สำหรับ poder เกม :(

-[Translation - I just want the PIN to connect to my bluetooth so I can play

Regarding the PIN, don't need Bluetooth for game poder :(]
  5. robnyack Win User

Xbox One Improvement Suggestions

I really don't have any issues with the UI. I kinda like it actually. I like the pins... but you have to clean up your pins every so often or it becomes useless..... that's on the user.

It does sound like some of you want to make it the 360. I'm not sure why.....personally I thought the 360 UI became a mess.
  6. Rasmus123454 Win User

I don't know???

[​IMG]

This is whats happening

I don’t now where my video is
Thema:

[Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...

1. [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to... - Similar Threads - Translation don't family

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  4. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  5. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  7. 如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]: 今天,我注册了一个 Outlook 电子邮箱,然后我的 Microsoft 账户自动将新的 Outlook 电子邮箱设置为登录首选项,但是我登录我的 Minecraft 基岩版账户的时候,发现 Xbox 账户已经 法通过新的 Outlook 电子邮箱以及之前使用的电子邮箱登录。而我又不小心用新的 Outlook 电子邮箱注册了一个新的 Xbox 账户。现在,我不知道怎么 注销我新注册的多余...
  8. error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]: i try sign in but i can't and put this error 0x80048888 , i go to find information about that but i didn't find. who can give a resolucion about this. THANKS bed46858-79a2-48d6-a510-10050705b6c4
  9. Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...: Não consigo baixar jogos ou apps no meu Series S, toda vez tenho problema de "Instalação interrompida". Já mudei DNS, endereço MAC e ate testei outra conexão. Vi inúmeros vídeos na internet e vi...
  10. Starfield Translation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Translation: Please release this game as including Turkish. It is cheap and very effective for players. This game depends on %90 to language like cyberpunk, elders scrolls. Last day i have finished ESS as...