Transferring Xbox Live Account to a new Microsoft Account

Discus and support Transferring Xbox Live Account to a new Microsoft Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When initially setting up a new Xbox we bought for the kids, I used my personal Microsoft account. This has been a few years now and I now need my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maliciousmal, Dec 1, 2021.

1. maliciousmal
    maliciousmal Guest

When initially setting up a new Xbox we bought for the kids, I used my personal Microsoft account. This has been a few years now and I now need my account for work and school purposes. I do not want to be connected to an Xbox account for my children. How do I go about giving the Xbox account to my son along with the achievements and purchases that he has personally made for a few years now. We have created his own Microsoft account already.

:)

maliciousmal, Dec 1, 2021
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Are Xbox Live Gold memberships fixed to email or gamertag?

Hello

When you change your Microsoft account, your Microsoft Points and Xbox Live Gold are automatically transferred to the new Microsoft account.
  3. Jonathan Schladetzky Win User

Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help

Sadly I wish I could simply just change the email however I can't because my mom is still using and needed her Microsoft account and email. And I do not wish to transfer the data form the Xbox live profile to new profile I wish to transfer the actual Xbox
    Live profile to a new Microsoft account.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, this is not possible, as from the moment an Xbox account is created it will be forever linked to the Microsoft account, and there is also no way to transfer games or subscriptions to another account.

What you can do is add an Alias, but I don't think that's what you want, but if you want to know how to do this please follow the instructions in the article below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  5. bowski477 Win User

transfer xbox live account to a new microsoft account

You can change the email address connected with the account but you cannot transfer the GT to a new MS account.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Transferring Xbox Live account to new microsoft account

Thema:

1. Transferring Xbox Live Account to a new Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Transferring Live Account

2. Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account after some else gained access to it and fraudulently purchased items. My attempts to recover the account and verify that I am the owner have been...
  3. How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?: So, it’s been a while that i have my offline account on my xbox 360, and today i just linked my xbox live account. The things is i dont have all of the achievements I had on the other account, so...
  4. Transfer Xbox Live account ownership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox Live account ownership: Hello, I’m want to use my Xbox live account again, however, when I first set it up it was linked to my mom’s Microsoft account. I want to transfer the Xbox account along with all the data,...
  5. xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?: I have an Xbox account with an old email that I never use anymore. I also have an email I use for everything that has somehow gotten an Xbox account I have never signed into. (I have no idea how...
  6. is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...: Is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else? (ie: transfer ownership?) 50afb510-0aff-45b1-ad14-4ded3896afc6
  7. How can I transfer a Xbox Live account from one Microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer a Xbox Live account from one Microsoft account to another?: I have an Xbox console and I want to buy an Xbox Live account that has a lot of games on it. The person I am buying it from has it registered on his Microsoft account, but I want it to be on my...
  8. How Do I Transfer My Xbox Live Gamertag to a Different Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Transfer My Xbox Live Gamertag to a Different Microsoft Account?: So I have both Minecraft Java and Bedrock, but my Java account is linked to my personal email (not my Microsoft account) and my Bedrock account is linked to my dad's Microsoft account (I got it...
  9. Is there a way to transfer my xbox live to a different microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to transfer my xbox live to a different microsoft account?: My son has been using my Microsoft account for his xbox live but I want to separate it out so I can put screen time limits on his xbox. Is this possible? He has an Xbox One S. Thanks!...
  10. Transfer a XBOX Live Account to another Live ID or email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer a XBOX Live Account to another Live ID or email: I like many people have this problem. My son grew up playing xbox on my live id. In other words, his gamertag is linked to my email address.I have had my email address since the beginning of time...