Transferring player from One

Discus and support Transferring player from One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started this game on 360. then i got a One and transferred my player over. now i wanted to go back to hit the streets with a buddy who only has a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kamikaze Hinman, May 9, 2016.

1. Transferring player from One

I started this game on 360. then i got a One and transferred my player over. now i wanted to go back to hit the streets with a buddy who only has a 360. can i transfer my updated player back to 360? is it difficult/painful? thanks in advance.

:)

Kamikaze Hinman, May 9, 2016
  2. Madden NFL 16 Xbox One

In franchise mode, where you run the team there are trades which operate like transfers in football. You can trade one or more players for one or more in return and / or draft picks. You can also acquire free agents like free transfers in football where contracts have expired or are expiring. In connected online franchise that will happen between human to human and CPU players.

There is also Madden Ultimate Team mode where you can buy players for your ultimate team from transfer market or get them in card packs like FIFA.

SuperSportBilly, May 9, 2016
  3. OneSickGT26
    OneSickGT26 Guest
    Who will be jumping into Elder Scrolls On-Line? Game releases on 6/9/2015

I can't wait to play on Xbox one. Just wondering if anyone who is transferring from PC from any faction is already a werewolf and would mind biting me? Let me know.

OneSickGT26, May 9, 2016
  4. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest

Your character is still on 360 as they were when you transfered it. You can't go backwards. Anything you have done since you transfered stays on the one.

BAD 2020, May 21, 2016
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

Your character is still on 360 as they were when you transfered it. You can't go backwards. Anything you have done since you transfered stays on the one.
  6. At0mic Hurd1e Win User

Gta 5 glitch

Hey there ASSASINREASPERz. The Duke O' Death is only free for "Returning Players" (People who transferred their account from the 360 to the Xbox One). Did you transfer from the 360?
  7. Z4ZonE Win User

My online character was transferred but my single player wasn't

The online follows the rockstar cloud, which can go from XBOX 360 to XBOX 360, in this case old gen to new gen, XBOX 360 to XBOX One/PS4.

The single player follows the hard drive, and can only be transferred from XBOX 360 to XBOX 360. The single player mode can not be transferred to the new gen consoles.
  8. Daniel Craig-FF0872E Win User

Brothel-Born looking for Mature members 20+

Also we are not looking for specifically PC/MAC players.

This is a new game to us and most likely to other Xbox one players and we are looking to experience this game uninterrupted without those players telling us the easy route. If you're high level already and transferring over from the PC chances are this is
    not the home for you.

(In general we just don't agree with the character transfers)
  9. Chris238 Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One saves transfer

For GTA V, you can do a one-time transfer to the one, but this only includes your online character. Your single player game will have to be started over from scratch.
Thema:

1. Transferring player from One - Similar Threads - Transferring player

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  5. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  6. Transfer Player account saved data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Player account saved data: I’m currently looking for help to transfer player saved progress from my adult family account to my kids account. Looks like a difficult task?? Can I use a flash drive and transfer the information...
  7. Buy a player (buy now) in the transfer market

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy a player (buy now) in the transfer market: Hi! In the Ultimate Fut mode, the first tasks are: Buy a player (buy now) in the transfer market. After the successful purchase of the player, the task remains unfulfilled. And the player's...
  8. Player stuck in transfer list! and its really bugging me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player stuck in transfer list! and its really bugging me!: New to this forum so bare with me, right, i play fifa 14 FUT (i have 15) but my 14 team is better haa, anyway i bidded for a player ages ago and it said i got him, clicked advance on him and it...
  9. Player Stuck In Transfer Targets for 3 Weeks!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player Stuck In Transfer Targets for 3 Weeks!!!: I won desailly when i was doing some trading about 3 weeks ago and he has been stuck in my transfer targets ever since, anyone know how to sort this out? f7cbd156-38f7-4e52-b6b5-8e6597bd6d2a
  10. Suspicious player asking to use account for license transfer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspicious player asking to use account for license transfer.: Yesterday I accepted a friend request from someone because we played the same game, Defiance. She then sent me her facebook page(something I don't use) Earlier today around 2:30PM EST, we were...