transferring minecraft from a microsoft account to another microsoft account which doesnt...

Discus and support transferring minecraft from a microsoft account to another microsoft account which doesnt... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am deleting my old account with which my minecraft is linked for some reasons can i get the minecraft from my old account to the new one i made... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GAURA KANDPAL, Mar 29, 2023.

1. transferring minecraft from a microsoft account to another microsoft account which doesnt...

i am deleting my old account with which my minecraft is linked for some reasons can i get the minecraft from my old account to the new one i made please help this is urgent

:)

GAURA KANDPAL, Mar 29, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

transferring minecraft from a microsoft account to another microsoft account which doesnt has minecraft

You can't nothing can br transfer between accounts

Why are you doing access ?.
  3. Belle B Win User

transferring minecraft from a microsoft account to another microsoft account which doesnt has minecraft

Hi Gaura, I'd love to clarify.

Unfortunately, there's no way to transfer games from a different account to the other.
  4. Vitalix Win User

How do I play Minecraft from a redeemed Mojang account?

That worked perfectly, thank you!

Another question: I have a second Minecraft account that has not yet been transferred to Mojang to Microsoft.

Can I transfer it to this account and still have me and a family member use it or does the account have to be transferred to another Microsoft account (which I don't yet have)?

Thanks.
  5. Leonard_Y Win User

My Microsoft account has been hacked. As well as my Minecraft account

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret knowing that your Microsoft and Minecraft account got hacked. Upon further research, there is no option to transfer the Minecraft account to another Microsoft account. This is based on our Xbox experts itself, check this thread link as an example Transfer Minecraft account to another Microsoft account - Microsoft Community

For this to be properly validated, you can submit a request directly from Mojang Support using this support article Submit a request – Minecraft Feedback. Make sure to select the correct set of categories.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  6. Aztr1x Win User

I would like to know if a Minecraft account is transferable between microsoft accounts

As far as I know, it is possible to transfer a Minecraft Account from one Microsoft account to another (If this is what you mean). To do this, you will need to contact Microsoft support and request an account transfer which you can do here > https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

They will guide you through the process and provide you with any necessary instructions.
Thema:

transferring minecraft from a microsoft account to another microsoft account which doesnt...

1. transferring minecraft from a microsoft account to another microsoft account which doesnt... - Similar Threads - transferring minecraft microsoft

2. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  3. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  4. Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?: So, I have my Minecraft account linked to a Microsoft account nr.1, but I'd like to transfer the Minecraft account to an Microsoft account nr.2, (I have a different mail signed to it, and It's...
  5. Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration: I have tried so many things by now. And I am very, very ANGRY about this. I have migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft in February of 2022. Instantly, after a confirmation email about the...
  6. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....
  7. Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new: My minecraft account got hacked through my microsoft account and I later got help from a Microsoft worker to suspend my Microsoft account indefinitely. I was wondering if you guys could switch the...
  8. Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new: So in short, My minecraft account was hacked and so was my Microsoft account. The hacker removed my email and replaced it with his on the Microsoft account but I got my Microsoft account...
  9. How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...: So I bought my son a Minecraft Minecoins card and added it to my Microsoft account like it told me to but I can’t seem to figure out how to transfer it into his Minecraft account on his Nintendo...
  10. Transferring a Minecraft user between Microsoft accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring a Minecraft user between Microsoft accounts.: Hi, around 2011 I purchased Minecraft Java for my son using my own email (this Microsoft account). So naturally when we migrated the Mojang account it got migrated to my personal Microsoft...