transferring gold membership to another account

Discus and support transferring gold membership to another account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I redeemed a code for a gold membership on my pc but didn't realize until after I finished that I was signed on with a different account then the one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FungalTester349, Jan 4, 2014.

1. transferring gold membership to another account

I redeemed a code for a gold membership on my pc but didn't realize until after I finished that I was signed on with a different account then the one on the xbox. Is there any way to transfer the gold membership for one email account to another? If not,
    what are my options?

:)

FungalTester349, Jan 4, 2014
  2. can i combine an old xboxlive account with my new xboxlive account

I'm afraid not, same goes for transferring gold membership and MS Points from one account to another

Legends Future, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Merging 2 Xbox accounts

It is not possible to merge accounts, same goes for transferring Gold Membership and/or MS Points from one account to another

Legends Future, Jan 4, 2014
  4. transferring gold membership to another account

You don't have any options solely by yourself. I would recommend contacting Microsoft Phone Support to see what they can do to help you out.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Legends Future Win User

Want to transfer 6 months of prepaid membership to a new account...

It's not possible to transfer your remaining gold membership to another account
  6. Omar_0001 Win User

xbox gold membership problems

No, there is no way that you can transfer a Gold membership that is redeemed on an account, to another account.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Saying I do not have xbox live gold but I can still play online?

It is not possible to transfer membership from one account to another. When sharing gold membership via the HOME setting only the paid account gets the gold benefits such as discounts and games with gold
  8. Legends Future Win User

Switching my Xbox Live gold subscription

Transferring Gold Memberships and/or MS Points from one account to another is not possible
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Gamertag

Partner is correct,you can not transfer your gold membership to another account.
Thema:

transferring gold membership to another account

1. transferring gold membership to another account - Similar Threads - transferring gold membership

2. Can I transfer my gold too. A new account if I delete my old account and keep my games I bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my gold too. A new account if I delete my old account and keep my games I bought: Can I keep my gold and games if I delete my account and start a new account 2404cb94-8baa-458a-a1fd-9ad12c142797
  3. Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership: My boys have been using the same Xbox One S under different profiles. We have purchased a new Xbox and will be purchasing another Xbox Live Gold membership so they can each have their own. Is it...
  4. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  5. Gold Membership Transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Membership Transfer: Hello. I wanted to claim my prepaid card Gold membership on my main account, but it didn't work, so I tried on my second account and it did. I want to transfer my Gold membership on my main...
  6. renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . ...: renewed gold membership a week ago for 360 , but can't transfer it to my new xbox one. signed in and put gamertag in. but keeps saying gamertag already exists. thank...
  7. How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ?: Does anybody know if there is a way to transfer my Fallout 3 Xbox 360 save file to my Xbox One if i don't have a Gold Membership. I cannot use the cloud save option to transfer due to only having...
  8. 360 to ONE - Gold Membership transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 to ONE - Gold Membership transfer: Just bought a system. The 360 was a 1 yr membership under my son. Now both he and I are on the ONE - logged in and everything appears fine, gamertag wise. However, under his account membership...
  9. Can I Transfer Gold Membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Transfer Gold Membership?: I was having issues with my "Gamertag" and I deleted it to start over ..... well it all worked but for the Gold membership! Can I transfer the membership? or do I have to use the orginal?...
  10. Gold membership and transfer my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership and transfer my account: I want to link my gamer tag to another Microsoft ID......Does this procedure affect my Gold membership? cc6cabc7-f5c0-4119-a9b2-feba9d4fcc76