Transferring games through "my xbox home console"

Discus and support Transferring games through "my xbox home console" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, a very important question arose what to do if my family member and I created an account on which we bought an xbox game pass, and on my main one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Влад Иванов_892, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Transferring games through "my xbox home console"

Hello, a very important question arose what to do if my family member and I created an account on which we bought an xbox game pass, and on my main one we bought games. We used the "My Home Console" feature, but over time it always crashed, we always turned it on again, until the attempts were over

:)

Влад Иванов_892, Mar 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There is no option to transfer games from one account to another if you're pertaining to that with the title but in regards to the Home Xbox switch, if you no longer have a switch left you can check if an additional switch is available to your account.

Please follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

If you see the option "HELP" please click that and if you see a choice of "Need one more?" you may get an additional one by answering a quick survey.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I am having xbox one s ,i have brought 4 games digital purchase,now none of this 4 games are able to play

That is game sharing through the xbox home feature not transferring rights. You can't transfer items among accounts.
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Can I transfer games from my Microsoft account to my sons?

if you go to setting > personalization >
    my home Xbox
    > make this my home Xbox. you will be able to save you're a receipt of your Microsoft purchases on his console without purchasing all the games again.

Note: progress does not transfer through accounts.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Account and games

You can't transfer games or other items among accounts. The only way to gameshare among accounts is through the

xbox home feature
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Transferring a game i just bought from one account to another.

Thema:

1. Transferring games through "my xbox home console" - Similar Threads - Transferring games through

2. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  3. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  4. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  5. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  6. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...
  7. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  8. I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for...: I downloaded a game through network transfer and when I go to play it says that I don’t own the game. 8ce5890d-91fa-4ae7-abe3-2137263596df
  9. installed a game that i have on a disc through network transfer onto my xbox series s and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed a game that i have on a disc through network transfer onto my xbox series s and...: ok so before i put the game onto my series s i accidentally installed a trial of the game i was going to install, now after i network transfered it it wont let me play the full version and is only...
  10. Transfer game saves through and external Hard drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer game saves through and external Hard drive.: Hello, I want to transfer my game saves data from an xbox one console to another via an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive to use but I can only manage to copy...