transferring gamertag to different email address due to its inaccessible email address

Discus and support transferring gamertag to different email address due to its inaccessible email address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; basically, my other account, (AdAmBcFc99) wont let me log in as i have forgot the password for the email address, tryed to change password but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zklmz, Dec 27, 2015.

1. zklmz
    zklmz Guest

transferring gamertag to different email address due to its inaccessible email address

basically, my other account, (AdAmBcFc99) wont let me log in as i have forgot the password for the email address, tryed to change password but the email address no longer exists as it was not active in more than 90 days, it was suspended, i need to transfer
    gamertag to another address so i can play online again.

:)

zklmz, Dec 27, 2015
  2. D4nM1les
    D4nM1les Guest
    changing email address associated with xbox

I had the saem problems as Fossal, after finally speaking to someone, they said I had to make another email address which had to be active for 30 days, then transfer the unsued GT off the email address I use every day so it had no GT associated to it, and then to move my gamertag that I use to my email address I use.

Problem was, wasw tht the email address my GT was associated to had bee nhacked and was a pain to access as they kept blocking it. So I gave up in the end!

D4nM1les, Dec 27, 2015
  3. AndyP_666
    AndyP_666 Guest
    Can you sign in Xbox live with a different E-mail account?

yeah just create a new email address, go to xbox.com and change the email associated with your gamertag. heres the lnk for you.
    My account : Gamertag and profile

AndyP_666, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest

Cpt Flappy, Dec 27, 2015
  5. zklmz
    zklmz Guest
    i cannot get onto the gamertag, as i cant remember the password associated with the email address so i cant transfer the account, and when i try to get the password, they tell me that the email account has been suspended for inactivity and that it cant be
    retrieved and i am in Europe so i cant open your links. Is there anyway to get a hold of a online chat with a support on this issue? because i have had the account for like 6years and i dont want to make a new account

zklmz, Dec 27, 2015
  6. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest
    online support is available im just not sure where for someone in another country. im not sure where you are located but the support number for the uk is 0800 587 1102. if you are located elsewhere let me know and I will see if I can locate the number for
    your area.

Cpt Flappy, Dec 27, 2015
  7. zklmz
    zklmz Guest
    thank you i will get in touch with them tomorrow, hopefully they can resolve this issue

zklmz, Dec 27, 2015
  8. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest

no problem hopefully they are able to resolve your issue.

Cpt Flappy, Oct 31, 2018
  9. zklmz Win User

thank you i will get in touch with them tomorrow, hopefully they can resolve this issue
  10. Cpt Flappy Win User

online support is available im just not sure where for someone in another country. im not sure where you are located but the support number for the uk is 0800 587 1102. if you are located elsewhere let me know and I will see if I can locate the number for
    your area.
  11. Cpt Flappy Win User

12. Cpt Flappy Win User

no problem hopefully they are able to resolve your issue.
  13. zklmz Win User

i cannot get onto the gamertag, as i cant remember the password associated with the email address so i cant transfer the account, and when i try to get the password, they tell me that the email account has been suspended for inactivity and that it cant be
    retrieved and i am in Europe so i cant open your links. Is there anyway to get a hold of a online chat with a support on this issue? because i have had the account for like 6years and i dont want to make a new account
Thema:

1. transferring gamertag to different email address due to its inaccessible email address - Similar Threads - transferring gamertag different

2. gamertag transfer process

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag transfer process: Hello, it would be great if there was a gamertag transfer process. For example, I have an Xbox account on a secondary Microsoft account, and I have my primary account with the Microsoft services I...
  3. How do I transfer a gamertag from email A to email B?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer a gamertag from email A to email B?: Hello everyone. I have a question and a concern regarding what I'm about to do. I have two separate Microsoft email addresses (EM1 and EM2) EM1 (main), and EM2 (secondary) with two gamertags...
  4. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  5. Can I transfer my gamertag account to another family member?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer my gamertag account to another family member?: I would like to transfer my gamertag to another family member, then set up a new tag to run as my family admin and account profile, is this posible? 522ee1f7-dc77-43c6-aab3-a62bf7591a6e
  6. Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...: Hello, I am currently at a loss for words. I recently changed one of my unique gamertags in order to make it available to swap to a different account that I actually use. I have since spent the...
  7. How do I transfer my gamertag to my son?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer my gamertag to my son?: How do I transfer my gamertag to my son? When we first got the XBox we just used my email/profile because the kids didn't have email addresses or microsoft accounts yet. My son created his...
  8. Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email address now that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email address now that...: Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email account now that he is older than 13 and can have his own email? e412a347-cb45-4272-8e1d-482d087df223
  9. How to transfer Gamertag to a different email address?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Gamertag to a different email address?: Hi I want to transfer gamertag to a different email address, without losing the history. Is that possible? My son is currently using my email address to access Xbox and I want update it to his,...
  10. Can I transfer an old xbox 360 gamertag & profile into a newly created profile on gamepass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer an old xbox 360 gamertag & profile into a newly created profile on gamepass?: I recently signed up for gamepass via windows 11, which created a new profile linked to my Microsoft account based on gmail. I have an old xbox 360 gamertag & account which was set up using the...