Transferring gamer tags

Discus and support Transferring gamer tags in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have 2 accounts with different gamertags. One of the accounts has been unused for 3 years and I didn't know I had access to it. The name of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MachoPiggies, Apr 13, 2020.

1. MachoPiggies
    MachoPiggies Guest

Transferring gamer tags

So I have 2 accounts with different gamertags. One of the accounts has been unused for 3 years and I didn't know I had access to it. The name of the unused account is my online name for pretty much everything and I want it on my main account. Is there
    a way to essentially swap the gamertags of both accounts?

:)

MachoPiggies, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Hellfire IRL Win User

Premium

You can not transfer 'Premium' between gamer tags, you can not transfer 'Gold' between gamer tags. You can however play Premium content with another gamer tag on the same console (so have both accounts on the same xbox and job done).
  3. GAURANGUBHAYAKAR Win User

family group

Does my son's gamer tag stay on my account?

can I transfer the gamer tag to his own email?
  4. NiftyBasilisk22 Win User

Transfer gamertag

You can't transfer items among different accounts including gtags
    I'm having this same issue. You can't transfer a gamer tag & info to an account that has a gamer tag already created. I need help with this too, if anyone knows how to delete a gamer tag from a sign in so that I can transfer an existing
    one in, that'd be great!
  5. bob111111111(2) Win User

castleminer z

Previous posting has it spot on

Licence transfer is from console to console, not from game tag to gamer tag, and it is not possible to transfer licences to another profile
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

Hi there,

[quote user="DeepestAnt008"]

Is it possible to just use an external HDD to transfer my profile?

[/quote]

Yes.
Thema:

Transferring gamer tags

1. Transferring gamer tags - Similar Threads - Transferring gamer tags

2. Transfer game save data to another gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data to another gamer tag: Hey! I got the new Hogwarts game and played a ton on it before realizing I was playing on my boyfriends account/gamertag. Is there a way to move that game save data to my account/gamertag? We have...
  3. How to transfer gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer gamer tag?: My brother and I have shared a single account for the past 5-6 years. I recently got my own and now we have to figure out what to do. He wants to keep the gamer tag but I want to keep the actual...
  4. Can I transfer my gamer tag to my kid?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer my gamer tag to my kid?: So when I first set up Xbox a few years ago I used my account because my kids did not have their own. One kid has been playing on mine for a few years and has it linked with his friends. can I...
  5. Transfer Xbox gamer tag data to new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox gamer tag data to new account: Hello, My son has been using my primary email aligned gamer tag for years and has accumulated status he wants to keep. He is now older and I want to transfer his data and status to a new account...
  6. Am I able to transfer any content from one gamer tag to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to transfer any content from one gamer tag to another: When I got my son Xbox I created everyone a account somewhere down the line my son started using my gamer tag with my email and made it his own…so what I’m asking is there a away room transfer his...
  7. Transfer Gamer Tag to a non-Microsoft Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Gamer Tag to a non-Microsoft Email: Hi, Years ago I made my Gamertag under my dads email, which is an outlook account. Now I would like to transfer that GT over to my email (a Gmail account), without totally deleting my Dad's...
  8. Transfer gamer tag and saved data from main profile to another on same console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer gamer tag and saved data from main profile to another on same console: When my son got his Xbox one he hooked it up and signed in using his mom's Microsoft account. Before I realized he hadn't signed on using his account, he created a tag and was saving to the main...
  9. Transfer gamer tag to new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer gamer tag to new account: I created an account and gamer tag under my email years ago when my son was a minor. How can I transfer this gamer tag to my son now? I presume he must first create his own Microsoft account....
  10. How can I transfer my gamer tag when I cannot sign onto an old account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer my gamer tag when I cannot sign onto an old account?: I have been using my gamertag for 15 years on my Xbox360. The email it was set up and attached to is no longer available to me as it was an old work email. Xbox live sent a request (out of the...