Transferring Game Saves from local profiles

Discus and support Transferring Game Saves from local profiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to transfer/copy game saves from XBox to XBOX S when you only play local (no cloud access)? 7ebea44f-4144-4726-87f7-528348534a83 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeSmith24, May 27, 2023.

1. MikeSmith24
    MikeSmith24 Guest

How to transfer/copy game saves from XBox to XBOX S when you only play local (no cloud access)?

:)

MikeSmith24, May 27, 2023
  2. IceStorm III Win User

how do you move saved games to another profile

You don't.

While it is possible to transfer saves between profiles, the game has to support the option. Even if it does, no achievements can be earned on a save transferred to another profile. I've only seen one game that allows moving a save from one profile to another
    (one of the Lego games).

There is no way to transfer achievements between profiles.
  3. LadyStarr Win User

Trying to transfer saved game and downloaded mods for FS22 from xbox 1 to xbox x, how come nothing is transfering other than the season pass add-ons?

Hello,

Yes, we are trying to move the saved games from the Xbox 1 to the new Xbox series x. We had put the profile on the new x series, and downloaded the game. We then used the local network sharing to try to transfer the same games and the digital community content from Farming Simulator 22 to the series X but cannot get them to transfer over.

We are unsure as to why the saved games are not moving over or the mods.

The mods we can just re-download if needed, but the saved games... thata the important part.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

my most recent saves for The Outer Worlds are missing for some reason

If you aren't signed in to Xbox Live in the game, it stored save file in a Local user profile. Just needed to go to Saved Games\The Outer Worlds Windows 10 folder user profile, and then move the files from LOCAL to the profile for Xbox Live
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Same xbox live account on Xbox one s and xbox one x?

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Yes, your account can be added to the other console and your saved data will sync from your Xbox Live cloud storage once you install your games. To save time, you can save your games to an external HD before you get
    the console and then just launch the games from the external drive without having to install them to the local drive in the Xbox One X, or you can try the network transfer suggest by

Smwutches

Your data stays saved locally on each console so no need to worry about data being erased from the old console. The new console will sync your profile data from the cloud and create a local save file on the new console.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
  6. Irixion Win User

XBox 360 "My Games" Temporarily Unavailable, Status Code: 80072efe

Yes, the local profile. The licenses are tied to your profile, and if you're logged into Live, then you won't have any issues. Transferring licenses are also a thing, but that's only between consoles. Everything is sync'd to your online profile. Save games
    are separate, as are avatar accessories.
Thema:

1. Transferring Game Saves from local profiles - Similar Threads - Transferring Game Saves

2. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  3. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...
  4. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  5. How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?: 2 months ago I created a new, alternate account to try out a free trial code for game pass a friend had given me(you can't use free trial's on existing accounts even if you've never had game pass...
  6. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  7. Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox: I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade to Series X. Is it possible to transfer my...
  8. Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?: So I recently purchased Astroneer on Steam and I'm wondering if I am able to transfer my progress from Xbox to the Steam game. I have nearly 100% completion on Astroneer on the Xbox-bought game...
  9. Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…: I have a problem that requires assistance. Recently, one of my Outlook accounts, which was linked to my gamer tag, got deleted due to inactivity. The system prompted me to log back into the...
  10. Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family?: Everything I've read says game progress can't be moved between profiles. Is that still true if those profiles are within the family account? Mine being the main one, can I transfer to another...