Transferring game progress to new email on xbox x

Discus and support Transferring game progress to new email on xbox x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use my wife's email to play my xbox games. But now we have separated and she wants me not to use it anymore but I also don't want to lose all my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian Prescott, May 23, 2023.

1. Transferring game progress to new email on xbox x

I use my wife's email to play my xbox games. But now we have separated and she wants me not to use it anymore but I also don't want to lose all my progress what can I do?

:)

Brian Prescott, May 23, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. Jason of Oz Win User

Is your wife's e-mail address an Outlook.com address that is associated with the Microsoft Account that owns the game licenses and data? If so, there's nothing you can do. It's your wife's Microsoft Account and everything associated with it is her property. Game data and licenses cannot be transferred between accounts.

If your wife has no intention of using any other services associated with the Microsoft Account (e.g. Outlook e-mail, Microsoft 365 subscriptions etc.) she may want to give you the password and allow you to take possession of the account, but if she wants to keep it, it is hers to do so.

Otherwise, if your wife's e-mail service is hosted elsewhere (some ISP-provided e-mail, or Gmail, or something else) and it's just a username for the Microsoft Account you can add a new address as an alias, swap the primary address, then remove your wife's e-mail address from the account: her e-mail will continue functioning where ever it is hosted.

Regards,

Jason
  4. Macabre4ngel Win User

Move Progress in Games to different Account

Hello, Scott 55, as of now there is no possible way to transfer game progress over to another Xbox account. The best thing I would do is give the account to your child, or transfer the email accosiated with this account to a new email. Thank you for understanding.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I set up my account to play and my kids play under that account how to move to their family account

Game progress can't be transferred, unless they keep using the same email, or they add a new email to add to this account (won't be the best as will be the same as keeping this account )
  6. Kiran Bhandari1 Win User

EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

On the EA website it says progress can transfer over between console families, just not cross-platform. Therefore, progress should transfer between Xbox One and Series X like other games.
Thema:

1. Transferring game progress to new email on xbox x - Similar Threads - Transferring game progress

2. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  3. 'Transferring' games and progress from one (email)account to another (email)account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    'Transferring' games and progress from one (email)account to another (email)account.: Hi, my son is playing XBox-games on my (dad) account. Now I/he want/s him to play under his own name/account (without losing the games/progress. Is that possible? I can't figure it out. Because...
  4. Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?: So I recently purchased Astroneer on Steam and I'm wondering if I am able to transfer my progress from Xbox to the Steam game. I have nearly 100% completion on Astroneer on the Xbox-bought game...
  5. Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family?: Everything I've read says game progress can't be moved between profiles. Is that still true if those profiles are within the family account? Mine being the main one, can I transfer to another...
  6. Transfer Forza 4 progress from xbox game pass to steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Forza 4 progress from xbox game pass to steam: I recently bought forza 4 on steam. I have played it before with xbox game pass and now i want to transfer my progress to my steam account. Is it possible and if yes, how to do it?...
  7. How in 2023 does Microsoft not have a way to transfer game progress to a childs profile on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in 2023 does Microsoft not have a way to transfer game progress to a childs profile on...: How in 2023 does Microsoft not have a way to transfer game progress to a childs profile on the XBox? Like many other parents, when my kids first started playing they used my profile. As they are...
  8. Can I transfer game progress to other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer game progress to other Xbox account?: Ex-husband and I used to play the same Xbox but different accounts and gamer tags. However, we only had one Xbox live / game pass / I don’t know, one paying account, which was his, so for my...
  9. Will my game progress on Hogwarts legacy for Xbox series x transfer to my Xbox one version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my game progress on Hogwarts legacy for Xbox series x transfer to my Xbox one version...: I’ve been playing hogwarts legacy on my cousins Xbox series x using my Xbox gamer profile because I only have an Xbox one. I’ve preordered the Xbox one version of hog warts legacy but I am...
  10. Transfer my Minecraft Game Username and the game progress to another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer my Minecraft Game Username and the game progress to another account: My Account as Minecraft Account and Username, but doesnt have the game. I Have a another account with Gamepass. I Want my username and game to be tranfered from here to that account...