Transferred my home Xbox back to my xbox but the content is still playable?

Discus and support Transferred my home Xbox back to my xbox but the content is still playable? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My ex gf had my account as her home Xbox. I didn’t have any transfers left so I contacted support and they reset my transfers. I transfer my home Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HU55TOPHER, Oct 14, 2017.

1. HU55TOPHER
    HU55TOPHER Guest

My ex gf had my account as her home Xbox. I didn’t have any transfers left so I contacted support and they reset my transfers. I transfer my home Xbox to my friends Xbox and then I transferred it to my current Xbox afterwards. My ex girlfriend still has
    access to all my content and I want to know if it’s possible to lock my content on her Xbox?

I did contact support twice and no luck and I also changed my password 3 times already and nothing happened.

:)

HU55TOPHER, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Remove Me From This Xbox? Selling but just bought gold....

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. However, if you have the console set as your Home console, he should be able to access your content as well as your gold subscription.

support.xbox.com/.../my-home-xbox

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Change Purchaser of Game/DLC

Hi NightRacer15,

Games and DLC cannot be transferred to other profiles. That said the purchaser can make the console their home Xbox and share purchased content. Note you can only change
    a home xbox on a profile 3 times.

Hordie, Oct 14, 2017
  4. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest

If you changed your home Xbox she shouldn’t be able to access anything you purchased. Is your profile still saved on her console to this day?

An Xbox Dude, Oct 17, 2017
  5. How the Home Xbox system works!!!!!

No matter what console that you are signed into you should always be able to play your games and use your gold.

You can set one xbox one system as your home xbox and ANY other profile can play your games and use your gold on that xbox one without you being signed in.

With that being said if you downloaded your games to her xbox one then they would still show up on her console but if her console is not set as your profiles home console then and you are not signed in at the same time as she is then when she goes to play
    them she would get the error message are you sure you own this game if so sign in with the account that owns the game or purchase it.

If you think she is signing in on your account on her xbox and playing your games or to save her from signing in and making her console your profiles home console then you will want to sign in at account.live.com and change your password to your account.
    That way if your profile is set to automatically sign in on her console then the next time she were to try and sign in it would ask for the new password and if she does not know it then she would not be able to sign in on her console with your account.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

How the Home Xbox system works!!!!!

No matter what console that you are signed into you should always be able to play your games and use your gold.

You can set one xbox one system as your home xbox and ANY other profile can play your games and use your gold on that xbox one without you being signed in.

With that being said if you downloaded your games to her xbox one then they would still show up on her console but if her console is not set as your profiles home console then and you are not signed in at the same time as she is then when she goes to play
    them she would get the error message are you sure you own this game if so sign in with the account that owns the game or purchase it.

If you think she is signing in on your account on her xbox and playing your games or to save her from signing in and making her console your profiles home console then you will want to sign in at account.live.com and change your password to your account.
    That way if your profile is set to automatically sign in on her console then the next time she were to try and sign in it would ask for the new password and if she does not know it then she would not be able to sign in on her console with your account.
  7. An Xbox Dude Win User

If you changed your home Xbox she shouldn’t be able to access anything you purchased. Is your profile still saved on her console to this day?
  8. ODST The Rookie Win User

Starting out with a fresh new GT and have a question or two

You can license transfer your content if you want to. Or if you are still on the same console you should be able to use it still (because the content license is on both the account and xbox if I'm not mistaken).

License transfering if you're on a different console:
    www.xbox.com/.../Home
  9. Dirty Loco Win User

Shared games?

Every item downloaded to your console has two DRM content licenses attached to them. One for your account, and one for the console. All of the content licenses for the games you have downloaded are still attached to your old
    Xbox (even when your account is removed from it). You will need to transfer that license to your new console.

Here's how. Sign into your Xbox One console > Go to the "Settings" page > Select the "My Xbox" > Select "My Home Xbox" > Select "This is My Home Xbox".
  10. denis97g Win User

Transfer Account Profile to Childs Account

Thema:

1. Transferred my home Xbox back to my xbox but the content is still playable? - Similar Threads - Transferred home content

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  5. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  6. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  7. Can you network transfer paid games from one Xbox to another in my home network but to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you network transfer paid games from one Xbox to another in my home network but to a...: I got a series x for Christmas and my son now has my Xbox one in his room. can I network transfer games from my series x to the other xbox, Using his own account and gamer tag on that Xbox? or can...
  8. My Home Xbox Gold Transfer Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home Xbox Gold Transfer Questions: Hello, I have two questions. I know that if you have Xbox Live Gold on an account and add it as your console's home account, the Xbox Live Gold will also be on the other accounts in the same...
  9. Home Xbox transfer

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox transfer: So I tried to change which Xbox is my home one, and I get a screen saying that it will show up when I connect to the service and an option to refresh. Clicking refresh does nothing and it still to...
  10. Home Xbox and License Transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox and License Transfer: I have been trying to license transfer with my friend but every time I try to set up my home Xbox, it never works. I am unable to get his account as my home Xbox, so I can't play his games....