Transferred money to my sons microsoft account but it's not showing on the xbox store

Discus and support Transferred money to my sons microsoft account but it's not showing on the xbox store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I just transferred some money into my sons Microsoft account. Straight away on the Microsoft website it shows the funds in his account yet when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LuqueFiasco, Sep 16, 2020.

1. LuqueFiasco
    LuqueFiasco Guest

Transferred money to my sons microsoft account but it's not showing on the xbox store

Hi

I just transferred some money into my sons Microsoft account. Straight away on the Microsoft website it shows the funds in his account yet when you try to buy anything on the xbox store it only shows his previous balance which isn't enough for what he wants.

I've used this method before loads of times with no problems. The money is usually instantly available.

Help me please.

:)

LuqueFiasco, Sep 16, 2020
  2. John Presnell Win User

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

Thank you for your help. Yes, it does show as completed. However, I bought it in my Microsoft account for my Son. How do I transfer the money to his profile/character?
  3. thebakerboy Win User

Can't buy Destiny 2 Silver with Store Credit on XBox

Having the same issue, there has to be a restriction in the store for this.

I have turned off the purchase requests and the option to add a payment method shows the Microsoft account with the correct balance, but it cannot be selected.

My son now has money I transferred to him effectively blocked, he last purchased with no issue at the end of April. Something has changed???
  4. Alexandre MOTTIN Win User

L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks via microsoft Store, do not appear in the PC game.]

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for your answer, i asked the refund.

But after, how can i refund my money from the microsoft account.

I Bought XBOX and windows carte for my son "Marius" to put money on his microsoft account to buy Vbucks.

Now i know it's not possible to buy Vbucks for windows, from the microsoft store, how can i refund my money from microsoft account.

Because my son is very disappointed

5. Waldo Erfmann Win User

I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.

I have the same issue. Money transferred to my son's account more than 24 hours ago. It appears on the family portal (showing under his account name), but it does not appear on the Xbox when he wants to purchase VBucks. Please advise.
  6. WPAK Win User

unexpected charge

Hi there,

First thing his prepaid mobile account, is that an Xbox/Microsoft account or a different type of account, before the money is transferred to his Xbox Account?

If it's not an Xbox/Microsoft account then you will have to contact the company where that prepaid mobile account is created.

If it's Xbox/Microsoft then see the following options:

any purchase made on his account should show in the order history at

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    If it doesn't show there, please double check if the momey that was put on his account is still present.
    To be sure also double check if there was any activity on his account, that wasn't done by him (or you) this can be checked via this link:

https://account.live.com/Activity

If there was a succesful login activity that wasn't done by you or your son then it's best to follow the steps on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/compromised-account-solution

That link will have all the steps to take

If there wasn't any login activity other by you or your son, but the money was transferred to the Xbox/Microsoft account, but it's not showing then it's best to contact Xbox Support via https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Transferred money to my sons microsoft account but it's not showing on the xbox store - Similar Threads - Transferred money sons

2. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  3. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b
  4. Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer shark card money accidentally bought for Xbox one instead of the series x: The option page is very misleading. When I had first viewed the shark card page after using the search bar, I clicked on the first megalodon shark card, viewed it and left for work. I came back...
  5. Can I transfer ms account money into my bank account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer ms account money into my bank account: Can I transfer money from ms account to bank account a9b81bb5-5c57-4b40-9666-49f27e58a3d3
  6. Money transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Money transfer: Is it possible to take money from my Apple account and put it in my Microsoft account? 669a25d2-33d2-4fa9-9934-15a7fd461bab
  7. Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries

in XboX Insiders
    Gift card and account balance money transfer between store countries: Hello what do you think if we could convert our gift card to another country there are surely people here even if it can be she who have a few pennies or cents but who could surely be used for a...
  8. money transfer to childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    money transfer to childs account: Why is it impossible to transfer money to my daughters account? I can see on other treads that i am not the only one with this problem. Why is there not a sollution? This is the message i get...
  9. How to transfer money out of child account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer money out of child account?: I have put money into each of my child's accounts so they could buy Xbox games. After having numerous problems that did not allow them to purchase the games because of content restrictions that I...
  10. Transfer Microsoft money into Xbox credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Microsoft money into Xbox credit: I have money in my Microsoft account and I was trying to use that to buy V bucks on Fortnite game for the Xbox cff95419-ad73-445c-94ef-c6225068d467

Users found this page by searching for:

1. funimation-subscriptionparam=

2. I have transferred money to my sons Microsoft account to use on Xbox why is it not showing up on this account