Transfering downloaded games to a new account on the same console

Discus and support Transfering downloaded games to a new account on the same console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello hello. Microsoft killed off my old Hotmail account so my profile which uses the same email address is now locked out and even calling Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Antony Gribben, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Transfering downloaded games to a new account on the same console

Hello hello. Microsoft killed off my old Hotmail account so my profile which uses the same email address is now locked out and even calling Microsoft proved unhelpful. I have a new account ( very very annoyed about losing my gamer score ) can I transfer my game downloads to my new account.i am only finding info on transfers to a different console not from the same console to a profile

I would like to have something back from this disaster

:)

Antony Gribben, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Antony Gribben Win User

Is it possible to contact someone in accounts. Perhaps they will be able to change my email address so I can get back in 🤔
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

nothing can be transferred from a Microsoft account to another one, you would need to ask Microsoft to recover the old account and pester them until.
  4. Antony Gribben Win User

Ok no worries I will get busy tmr evening 😊
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

No one here has any ability to look at your account or access anything to do with money, you’ll have to open up a support ticket at https://support.xbox.com.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

1st sonic xbox arcade game

Hi, have you had a new console since you first downloaded the game and is the account you are using now the same account you used to download the game.

You may need to do a license transfer if you have changed consoles since you downloaded the game. Please see the link below on how to do the license transfer. http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/download-content
Thema:

1. Transfering downloaded games to a new account on the same console - Similar Threads - Transfering downloaded games

2. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like...
  3. Can I download games on hard drive, then transfer them to my xbox series x ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download games on hard drive, then transfer them to my xbox series x ?: Hi There are a lot of games that i can't download on my xbox since they are too big, like starfield, flight simulator, or forza. I am travelling in a few days and i will have good wifi, but i...
  4. I downloaded a game on an Xbox One, then copied/transferred it to my Xbox XS, if i delete...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a game on an Xbox One, then copied/transferred it to my Xbox XS, if i delete...: Sorry I am not familiar with Xbox or gaming, I just want to know if i delete this game from my Xbox XS, will it still be on my Xbox one? The game was originally bought on the Xbox one, i just...
  5. Game packs i have brought and download haven't transferred to my new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game packs i have brought and download haven't transferred to my new xbox: Over a year ago i brought the sims 4 game packs titled Sims 4 vampires Sims 4 relam of magic Sims 4 strangervill And they downloaded to my xbox one but now over a year later after buying the...
  6. Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB: With the advent of gamepass / everything else being subscription/cloud based, it would be helpful to those of us in rural areas if we could take a computer to a fast connection to download (huge)...
  7. Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine: Right now I don't count with unlimited home internet plan so I can't download heavy games in my console. I wonder if I can download the game in an external HDD from my friend's console and then...
  8. transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?: I pretty much asked the question in the title. Can i transfer my digital downloaded perfect dark game off the xbox 360 harddrive to my xbox one harddrive and play it there?...
  9. Game download before xbox 360 transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download before xbox 360 transfer: I have brought a xbox one s with horizon 3 download. can I download it to my console before I transfer all my profile and games from my xbox 360 or will that mean I have to start a new profile?...
  10. Download Full Halo 5 Game and Update On PC Then Transfer Those Installations To Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Full Halo 5 Game and Update On PC Then Transfer Those Installations To Xbox One: Hi, is there a way I can download the full Halo 5 Game + Updates on my PC then put those files on a hard drive I have laying around? I own the full game on disc but I don't have a console to...