Transfer saved games

Discus and support Transfer saved games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, My Xbox 360 broke down a long time ago, so I was thinking about buying an Xbox One. Is there a way to transfer my locally stored save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex RFW, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Alex RFW
    Alex RFW Guest

Transfer saved games

Hello all,

My Xbox 360 broke down a long time ago, so I was thinking about buying an Xbox One. Is there a way to transfer my locally stored save games?

:)

Alex RFW, Jan 4, 2016
  2. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Saved game transfer

Hey there Oddjob!

First, love the Gamertag! Now, if you purchased the content on your Xbox Live account, you can absolutely download you games to your console. You can log in and then navigate over to your, "My Games and App" section and then scroll down
    to your "Ready to Install" section.

However, if the games were purchased on your daughter's Xbox Live account, you will have to set up both consoles with the

Xbox One Home Console
    setup.

Any games that you played and your game progress will be cloud-based and you should be able to boot up the game and pick up where you left off.

Let us know if you have any further questions! Transfer saved games :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Oddjob2000
    Oddjob2000 Guest
    Saved game transfer

Please bear with me as I'm not tech minded.

I have been playing games on my daughters Xbox One under my Xbox live profile for sometime now but I have now purchased my own Xbox One and would like to transfer all the my saved games to my Xbox. is it possible to do this without my daughter losing her saved
    data for the same game?

Oddjob2000, Jan 4, 2016
  4. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest

Transfer saved games

If you used the Cloud for game saves, then on the games that are backward compatible, your saves can be downloaded from said Cloud.

Example: My friend recently purchased a X Box One and Borderlands:The Handsome Collection and had to put his Borderlands discs (From the 360.) into his 360 and upload his saves. Upon playing The Handsome Collection on the X Box One, he downloaded all his
    level 72 characters; missions/story had to started from scratch.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Jan 4, 2016
  5. Alex RFW
    Alex RFW Guest
    Unfortunately, it broke down before cloud for game saves was a feature for Xbox 360. :/ Too bad!

Alex RFW, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

The license transfer only transfers content lisenses. It does not transfer game saves. You would have to use a data transfer cable as suggested or a usb drive to transfer the saves.
  7. Karachi King Win User

Transferring Xbox Live Account to different profile

If I understand, you want to transfer a save game to another account?

Unfortunately, it's not possible to transfer save games.
  8. OJsBl00dyGl0ve2 Win User

320 GIG GOW 3 Console Bundle?

It saves the code to ur Gears 3 game saves on the console you have now! When you use the transfer cable, it will transfer ALL the game saves (including you're Griffen skin)! It's all game save data!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Games from one profile to another, PLEASE HELP!

There are a couple of games that allow game saves to be transferred between profiles. Mass Effect is the only one I'm aware of. Otherwise, saves cannot be transferred between accounts.
  10. pezzzer Win User

Rant lol...

Save your game to a usb with your profile dude and transfer the data to your own xbox. As long as the game save is under your gamertag and not your sisters you should be able to transfer your saved game by this method.
Thema:

Transfer saved games

1. Transfer saved games - Similar Threads - Transfer saved games

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  4. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...
  5. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  6. How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?: 2 months ago I created a new, alternate account to try out a free trial code for game pass a friend had given me(you can't use free trial's on existing accounts even if you've never had game pass...
  7. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  8. Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox: I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade to Series X. Is it possible to transfer my...
  9. Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?: So I recently purchased Astroneer on Steam and I'm wondering if I am able to transfer my progress from Xbox to the Steam game. I have nearly 100% completion on Astroneer on the Xbox-bought game...
  10. Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…: I have a problem that requires assistance. Recently, one of my Outlook accounts, which was linked to my gamer tag, got deleted due to inactivity. The system prompted me to log back into the...