Transfer Original Xbox save files from Xbox 360 into the Xbox One/Series X, is it possible?

Discus and support Transfer Original Xbox save files from Xbox 360 into the Xbox One/Series X, is it possible? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i actually dont have (ever had) an Original Xbox, so i just play them on my 360, The question here is, can i transfer my SSX 3 (original Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SantiagoMonroy1, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Transfer Original Xbox save files from Xbox 360 into the Xbox One/Series X, is it possible?

Hello, i actually dont have (ever had) an Original Xbox, so i just play them on my 360, The question here is, can i transfer my SSX 3 (original Xbox game on the 360) save file into an Xbox One/Series? Thanks

:)

SantiagoMonroy1, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Transfer Original Xbox save files from Xbox 360 into the Xbox One/Series X, is it possible?

Unfortunately original Xbox saves cannot be transferred to the newer systems.
  3. Francia J. Win User

DLC content missing when downloading profile on "new" Xbox account.

On Xbox 360 console license transfer is possible but on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S that is not an option.

Thank you!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

World of tanks

The WOT Xbox 360 save file was 2.6GB when it released...can imagine how big it is now. Not sure you can trim that down any.

Is it possible to transfer save files from the 360 to a USB stick (formatted for the Xbox) and then transfer those files to the new console?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Does an USB formatted in One work with 360?

Hi,

In short, Drives formatted for Xbox One only work on Xbox One and Series X|S, they don't work on Xbox 360.

A slightly longer explanation is that the formatting and file system is different. Even if the format and file system were the same, the games downloaded on an Xbox One still wouldn't work on an Xbox 360 as they are actually coded differently. Even the Xbox 360 games wouldn't work as they have been reprogrammed to only work on Xbox One/Series X|S.

If you have your Xbox 360 connected to Xbox Live you will need to download these games and apps directly via that system. It's not possible to transfer them between generations.
  6. Krisander 1998 Win User

Accidentally deleted borderlands 2 save file from backwards compatible borderlands 2

If you originally had the save file on your Xbox 360 and you transferred it over to your Xbox One via Save Cloud then you should still be able to go to your Xbox 360 and just take the save file off the Save Cloud and then put it back in to the Save Cloud
    so it appears on your Xbox One again, if you started to play the Backwards Comp. game with a new save file on the Xbox One then it should hopefully (not completely sure) but it should hopefully still have been copied over to your Xbox 360 Account on the Save
    Cloud and just take it off and put it back into the Save Cloud again. If its not there then I'm sorry, but there is then no possible way to recover your save file.
Thema:

1. Transfer Original Xbox save files from Xbox 360 into the Xbox One/Series X, is it possible? - Similar Threads - Transfer Original save

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  5. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  6. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  7. How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...: So I’ve been playing Xbox off of my dads email but now he wants me to transfer my account somehow without getting his email deleted is there anyway to do that 8055632e-4efe-4695-803c-23e3130f752a
  8. Original mw2 gun progression not transferred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original mw2 gun progression not transferred: I downloaded the original xbox 360 mw2 on my xbox one and it didn’t transfer all of my gun progression. All of my weapons are like I only played the game a little while, however every gun was at...
  9. Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...: Hello, I am currently at a loss for words. I recently changed one of my unique gamertags in order to make it available to swap to a different account that I actually use. I have since spent the...
  10. Is there any way to transfer Mass Effect 2 & 3 DLC licence to the origin on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer Mass Effect 2 & 3 DLC licence to the origin on pc?: No one wants to buy everything again when they change platform, so it should be possible to transfer the dlc licence to the origin pc app, as EA who own origin make ME2 & 3. Not just for mass...