Transfer of xbox Live code

Discus and support Transfer of xbox Live code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an xbox live code that has been wrongly assigned to my Microsoft account rather than my son. This has never been used. How do I transfer this to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by johnhayes113, Jan 4, 2022.

1. johnhayes113
    johnhayes113 Guest

I have an xbox live code that has been wrongly assigned to my Microsoft account rather than my son. This has never been used. How do I transfer this to the rightful owner ?

:)

johnhayes113, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4 Win User

Gold Codes

Not sure if you know this, but transferring any codes over Xbox Live is against the

Xbox Live Code of Conduct.
    If you do receive a code for Microsoft-related items such as, Gold Memberships, or game items, do
    not accept the offer. The Xbox Live Enforcement Team can easily find out you are transferring this over Xbox Live. I want you and every gamer to stay safe and have fun on Xbox Live. Just notifying
    you! :)

Enjoy gaming! :)
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello John, the Happy New Year, unfortunately it is not possible to transfer from one subscription to another, in which case you would have to buy another Live Gold code and redeem it in your son`s account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if you haven't used the code yet, if it hasn't been redeemed on any account, you can redeem correctly to your child's account.
  6. johnhayes113 Win User

I have no use for the code. It has never and will never be activated. Is there really nothing that can be done ? This is really poor and was assigned to my name purely as a way of obtaining the code to pass on as a present.
Thema:

1. Transfer of xbox Live code - Similar Threads - Transfer Live code

2. Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account after some else gained access to it and fraudulently purchased items. My attempts to recover the account and verify that I am the owner have been...
  3. How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?: So, it’s been a while that i have my offline account on my xbox 360, and today i just linked my xbox live account. The things is i dont have all of the achievements I had on the other account, so...
  4. Transfer Xbox Live account ownership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox Live account ownership: Hello, I’m want to use my Xbox live account again, however, when I first set it up it was linked to my mom’s Microsoft account. I want to transfer the Xbox account along with all the data,...
  5. How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...: How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save game data format I want to use my steam save game files on the xbox live pass but for some reason xbox...
  6. xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?: I have an Xbox account with an old email that I never use anymore. I also have an email I use for everything that has somehow gotten an Xbox account I have never signed into. (I have no idea how...
  7. My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games: I'm on Xbox one and I can't play portal 2 multiplayer because is says I don't have xbox live, however I purchased xbox live on the xbox one, I'm also using the same account I purchased Xbox Live...
  8. How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile...: So my dad gave me his profile long ago on my Xbox 360, and I've always been using it, however I finally made a personal Xbox Live account on my 360, but I want to transfer my dad's data to my...
  9. is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...: Is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else? (ie: transfer ownership?) 50afb510-0aff-45b1-ad14-4ded3896afc6
  10. How can I transfer a Xbox Live account from one Microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer a Xbox Live account from one Microsoft account to another?: I have an Xbox console and I want to buy an Xbox Live account that has a lot of games on it. The person I am buying it from has it registered on his Microsoft account, but I want it to be on my...