Transfer downloaded content purchase history to a different account?

Discus and support Transfer downloaded content purchase history to a different account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had an account that I used for awhile that got banned, and I wanted to see if I am able to transfer the purchase history and content to a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yfizheR, May 28, 2015.

1. yfizheR
    yfizheR Guest

I had an account that I used for awhile that got banned, and I wanted to see if I am able to transfer the purchase history and content to a different account. I have the content on my console at the moment, but if something were to happen to it I would loose
    everything. Just a note also, this account is permanently suspended, which is the reason why I am considering trying this.

:)

yfizheR, May 28, 2015
  2. Scholes18
    Scholes18 Guest
    HELP!!! Licence Transfer Problem

If I remember right you can do all that on the Xbox website in your account. And just queue it all up .

Taken from the Xbox website..

On your computer

To see your purchase history, go to Account Purchase History and sign in with your Windows Live ID (email and password).
    Browse your purchase history. If you want to download something again, click Add to queue. This adds the item to your console’s download queue.
    Turn on your console and connect to Xbox LIVE. The items will begin downloading.
    Note Downloading previously purchased content to a different Xbox 360 console does not transfer the content's licence. If you want to use content without signing in to Xbox LIVE, you must transfer the content licence to the console. For information on how to transfer licences, see Can’t play content after console was repaired or replaced.

Scholes18, May 28, 2015
  3. DigitalAssassin, May 28, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry but no. Nothing can be transferred between accounts even if the other account wasn't banned.

Smwutches, May 28, 2015
  5. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    nope as long as you do not delete that content you can still use it but once deleted you would have to re buy it all back on the other account.

davemcfly85, Nov 1, 2018
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

nope as long as you do not delete that content you can still use it but once deleted you would have to re buy it all back on the other account.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Sorry but no. Nothing can be transferred between accounts even if the other account wasn't banned.
  8. Smwutches Win User

I downloaded a map pack for MW2 and it says I still have it downloaded but I cant play the maps.

Switching consoles shouldn't cause an issue unless you had purchased it on a different account. However, if you haven't already, try doing a license transfer (http://xbox.com/drm) and then redownload the
    content. Anything you've purchased can be redownloaded from your download history for free -

support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history
  9. I am JeffRay90 Win User

need help finding nuketown 2025

Hello RLN2HRD4U

To view your download history and download content again follow one of the options below

Option 1) On your console

On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

Go to Settings, and then select Account.

Select Download History.

Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select Download Again.

Option 2 ) On your computer

To see your purchase history, go to Account Purchase History and sign in with your Microsoft account (email and password).

Browse your purchase history. If you want to download something again, click Add to queue. This adds the item to your console's download queue.

Turn on your console and connect to Xbox LIVE. The items will begin downloading.

Note Downloading previously purchased content to a different Xbox 360 console does not transfer the content's license. If you want to use content without signing in to Xbox LIVE, you must transfer the content license to the console. For information
    on how to transfer licenses, see
    Can’t play content after console was repaired or replaced

support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history
  10. Jabberwock12 Win User

All armor codes

View your download history and download content again

You can view a list of what you've downloaded from Xbox LIVE on your console or your computer. You can choose to download an item again (if needed) for no additional charge. Here's how:

On your console

On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

Go to Settings, and then select Account.

Select Download History.

Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select Download Again.

Note If you want to see the charges on your Xbox LIVE account, please see Check your Xbox LIVE bill and download history.

On your computer

To see your purchase history, go to Account Purchase History and sign in with your Microsoft account (email and password).

Browse your purchase history. If you want to download something again, click Add to queue. This adds the item to your console's download queue.

Note Downloading previously purchased content to a different Xbox 360 console does not transfer the content's license. If you want to use content without signing in to Xbox LIVE, you must transfer the content license to the console. For information on how
    to transfer licenses, see Can’t play content after console was repaired or replaced.
Thema:

1. Transfer downloaded content purchase history to a different account? - Similar Threads - Transfer downloaded content

2. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like...
  3. Can I download games on hard drive, then transfer them to my xbox series x ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download games on hard drive, then transfer them to my xbox series x ?: Hi There are a lot of games that i can't download on my xbox since they are too big, like starfield, flight simulator, or forza. I am travelling in a few days and i will have good wifi, but i...
  4. I downloaded a game on an Xbox One, then copied/transferred it to my Xbox XS, if i delete...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a game on an Xbox One, then copied/transferred it to my Xbox XS, if i delete...: Sorry I am not familiar with Xbox or gaming, I just want to know if i delete this game from my Xbox XS, will it still be on my Xbox one? The game was originally bought on the Xbox one, i just...
  5. Game packs i have brought and download haven't transferred to my new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game packs i have brought and download haven't transferred to my new xbox: Over a year ago i brought the sims 4 game packs titled Sims 4 vampires Sims 4 relam of magic Sims 4 strangervill And they downloaded to my xbox one but now over a year later after buying the...
  6. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  7. Is it possible for me to download GTA V on an XBOX, transfer the files to a hard drive then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for me to download GTA V on an XBOX, transfer the files to a hard drive then...: I own GTA V on both platforms, but I have pretty slow wifi and it would take extremely long for me to install GTA V on my computer alone. I was wondering if I could copy the contents from my XBOX...
  8. Interrupted an app transfer, now cant download from gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interrupted an app transfer, now cant download from gamepass: So here is the deal. I was trying to make up space to install forza horizon 5 on my ssd and was looking through my installed apps. While looking trough them i accidentally selected to move back 4...
  9. Download games without network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download games without network transfer: I had an xbox one x but had to swotch back to an xbox one orginally meaning i couldn’t transfer all my games because there wasn’t enough storage and had to wait to be able to buy a new xbox one x....
  10. Do I have to re-download all content after license transfer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to re-download all content after license transfer?: So I transferred my licenses to my new console, it told me that the service had registered the transfer but that for the transfer to work on the console, I would have to re-download my content. I...