Transer XBox Game to Profile of my son

Discus and support Transer XBox Game to Profile of my son in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have since Christmas a new XBox One at home. It's my son's console. I had to create to Microsoft Profile's because he is 8 years old. In the initial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BirneElch577424, Dec 27, 2017.

  1. Transer XBox Game to Profile of my son


    We have since Christmas a new XBox One at home. It's my son's console. I had to create to Microsoft Profile's because he is 8 years old. In the initial settings I logged in as my son and then I had to login with my account. Later I got the Fifa Game (it
    was in the package) with the code in the store. It seems that I was to that time logged in with my account and not with my son's. Therefore we have now every time to login first with my account and then we can switch to my son's. That is very complicated and
    I don't want to give him my passwords.

    How can I switch the game from my account to his account so that the problem is solved and how can I prevent this fault in future?

    Thank you very much for your answer and solution.

    Kind regards

    Thomas

    :)
     
    BirneElch577424, Dec 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Inzo Hydrin
    Inzo Hydrin Guest
    Cannot change GamerTag.

    Okay so, the GamerTags with Transe in front of them are glitched, I tried Transe Hydro, Hydrn, Hvdro, Hvdrn, Hippo, i3284e, and when I take the Transe out of the front, they work. I joined this clan called Transe and I'd need to put it in front of the GamerTag.
    Please fix this.
     
    Inzo Hydrin, Dec 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Similar issue here

    Can you try to pull out of your Hard Drive (HDD) and transfer it to an USB Flash Drive.

    But first at all, you need to format you USB Flash Drive. You can do that by following the instruction that are described in

    this Support Page
    .

    You can only transer a maximum of 16 GB from your Xbox HDD to your USB Flash Drive.

    Then transer your save games and ofcourse your Xbox Live Profile to your USB Flash Drive.



    If you prefer not to delete some items, like saves games and other Profiles, the only suggestion I can think is to send your Xbox to the Microsoft Repair Center.

    There's defenitly a hardware failure inside your Xbox and my guess is that the Xbox Engineers can solve this problem by repairing your Xbox.

    You can request a repair for your Xbox Right here.



    If I needed to choose, my bet is option 2, taking my Xbox away to the Xbox Repair Center, cause I don't want to loose any save games or Profiles.
     
    Vision Verrify, Dec 27, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Transer XBox Game to Profile of my son

    Nothing can be transferred between accounts. You can try contacting support to see if they can cancel the original redemption and give you a code to redeem on the correct account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

    Alternatively, you can set the console as your Home console and he can access the game (and any other games or gold on your account). My Home Xbox Setting on Xbox One | Share Your Xbox One
     
    Smwutches, Dec 27, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Transer XBox Game to Profile of my son

  6. denis97g Win User

    How to transfer existing adult Xbox account to Child account?

  7. EradiKate8117 Win User

    About to throw Xbox out the window

    Hi again,

    I have already done this without success.

    Xbox 1

    = Son 1 Xbox and set to Home Xbox

    = My profile is on here as well as Son 1s profile

    Xbox 2

    = Son 2 Xbox

    = My profile is on here as well as Son 2s profile.

    Son 1 plays on xbox 1 on his profile and game says you must log in to the account that downloaded the game.

    So he logs into my account....Games work

    Son 2 plays on xbox 2 on his profile says you must log in to account that downloaded the game.

    Log into my account, games work for son 2, but son 1 Now can't play the games
  8. EradiKate8117 Win User

    About to throw Xbox out the window

    Hi again,

    Ok, so I cancelled the subscriptions and got a refund.

    I have repurchased the Ultimate from Son 1 xbox through my profile.

    Games are available now on both xboxes.

    New problem is, my son's can't play them unless they are in my profile.

    If they log into their profiles on their xboxs it states to log in with the profile you purchased the games with.

    If son 1 logs into my profile it logs me out of my profile on son's 2 Xbox and vice versa.

    Now what's going on 😭
  9. PsychoticRaptor Win User

    Secret Achievement???

    to fix the dlc do a linsece transer
Thema:

Transer XBox Game to Profile of my son

Loading...
  1. Transer XBox Game to Profile of my son - Similar Threads - Transer Game Profile

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  10. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]