Transder game save data

Discus and support Transder game save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New to Xbox... I recently had a 1 month use of the games pass, I used it to play BioShock which is 360 game backwards compatible. I have now bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WinterStraw1891, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. Transder game save data


    New to Xbox...

    I recently had a 1 month use of the games pass, I used it to play BioShock which is 360 game backwards compatible. I have now bought the BioShock triple pack and would like to carry on playing from where I left off, is this possible? Its not showing me any
    games to load when I open the newly purchased BioShock. And I no longer have the use of the backwards compatible version I originally download, as i ended the games pass, though I still have it installed.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    WinterStraw1891, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Son ALA
    Son ALA Guest
    Game Save Data

    well...there is a way to use some of those save files if the game allows you to...but you will not be able to unlock achievements with them.

    So if your account that got banned had the gamertag user1 and you created your new account, user 2, under the storage and games section you will see something like

    Alan Wake 100kb Owner User1

    So now as User2, you can press A, select copy and then you will get a message telling you that by copying the file, you will now become the owner of this save file but you will not be able to unlock any achievements while using this save.

    So it's your call if you wish to start from scratch or resume your files without earning achievements.
     
    Son ALA, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Game Save Data

    Hi!

    Unfortunately it's not possible to use game save from Steam. They are two different servers compared to MS and with different management of game saves.
     
    DominumStige, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    Transder game save data

    Hey WinterStraw1891! If you bought the collection that is a remastered edition of the Bioshock games instead of backwards compatible. Technically these versions are separate so the saves will not transfer. Thanks!
     
    Mister Cizl, Jan 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

    Transder game save data

    Hey WinterStraw1891! If you bought the collection that is a remastered edition of the Bioshock games instead of backwards compatible. Technically these versions are separate so the saves will not transfer. Thanks!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can't play my roommate's digital games.

    No, redownloading the games will not affect his save data, the save data is saved to the cloud, and is not deleted.
  7. Jeremy Grey Win User

    Lords of the fallen wont let me load my 700 hours character

    Hello On M ! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

    I’m sorry to hear that.

    This sounds like there is corruption either in the game data or in the save file.

    Do you have a save data file that is older then your current save data?

    You could revert to the other save data to try to minimize loss, however if the save data is corrupted you will unfortunately lose all the save data and your progress.

    A way to test it would be to back up your save data somewhere inaccessible by the game and then try to launch the game with a brand new save.

    If the game works then you know it is corruption in your save data.

    Thank you for reaching out to the community forums and have a good rest of your day.

    Regards,
  8. Jeremy Grey Win User

    My COD MW3/Warzone keeps crashing its says"Disc read error" i got the digital game. Can somene please HELP!?

    Hello Mohamed F ! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

    I’m sorry to hear that.

    This sounds like there is corruption in either the save file or the game data.

    Do you have a save data file that is older then your current save data?

    You could revert to the other save data to try to minimize loss, however if the save data is corrupted you will unfortunately lose all the save data and your progress.

    A way to test it would be to back up your save data somewhere inaccessible by the game and then try to launch the game with a brand new save.

    If the game works then you know it is corruption in your save data.

    Thank you for reaching out to the community forums and have a good rest of your day.

    Regards,
  9. CrazY1985 Win User

    Recovering deleted data

    Games are saved to the cloud if you are connected to the internet.

    If the cloud save wasn't synced, you can't get your save data back.

    Depending on the way you've deleted your game, you also deleted save data..

    You can see if the data is still there when you go to my games and apps and check if the save data is still there.
Thema:

Transder game save data

Loading...
  1. Transder game save data - Similar Threads - Transder game save

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...