Transaction problem MW2 Vault edition

Discus and support Transaction problem MW2 Vault edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to upgrade mw2 to the vault edition a week after buying the normal version of the game and instead of getting charged 40$ I got charged 150$... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mat ��, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Mat ��
    Mat �� Guest

I decided to upgrade mw2 to the vault edition a week after buying the normal version of the game and instead of getting charged 40$ I got charged 150$ like I didn’t have the game already what can I do to get my money back cause it’s really annoying

:)

Mat ��, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mat, If you wish to request a vault edition refund, you will need to log into your account that purchased the game or subscription and fill out this form below for the refund, you will also need the order code for each item you want the refund.

There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

This could take up to 72 hours.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/forms/request-a-...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

MW2 Vault Edition Problem

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Crowley

in your order history the vault edition appears with status completed?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If yes, right now the best option is wait until Activision reply to you request. Because from Microsoft side everything looks good.

In case you need to know when is necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer support
    Check this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. ngocphi Win User

Hello I purchased the Call of Duty MW3 Vault Edition that comes with MW2 but when I try to play MW2 it says I don’t own it. Why is this so?

There I'd no vsult edition it mw2 and 3

I think you misread it

Vault mw3 Comes with mw2-3 mappavks. Not.mw2 campaign

Anything like that would .be ultimate editions not vault

https://www.callofduty.com/nl/store/games

Is the only packs out now
  5. JOSE NIEVES` Win User

I pre-ordered call of duty MW2. the Microsoft store says i have to pay again.

i was charge twice for mw2 vault edition thats 100 $ plus transaction to my bank account trying to get in touch with microsoft but it seems that is easier fall from and airplane to get a hold of customer service over in microsoft somebody knows how to get a phone number from this guys
  6. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
Thema:

1. Transaction problem MW2 Vault edition - Similar Threads - Transaction problem MW2

2. How to dispute a transaction

in XBoX on Windows
    How to dispute a transaction: I was charged 18.07 for a free trial I never paid for 1ba3ab69-72cd-4345-97c4-a561ae1c5ca7
  3. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  4. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40
  5. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  6. Unauthorised transaction

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorised transaction: I have had an xbox and controller charged to my account via PayPal that I did not authorise. PayPal are saying the payment was authorised., it was not. I need Microsoft to help to show I have not...
  7. Minecraft Transaction ID recovery after Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Transaction ID recovery after Migration: Hey everyone, So my Minecraft account was bought a while ago (2018), and I accidently deleted the email containing the Transaction ID not knowing its importance. I wanted to regain that...
  8. I have a transaction ID, and an Order receipt for an account, but my account is not there.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a transaction ID, and an Order receipt for an account, but my account is not there.: I ordered minecraft on exactly Sun Jul 10 07:31:50 UTC 2022 with the order ID and transaction ID below Order ID: 68a63bd5-e9f3-4982-b109-219b4317aceb Transaction ID: adyen:NFKD5SCTMHT4Q4C2 but...
  9. Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?: Ive recently lost my Minecraft account without knowing, and recently ive tried to log back in. Problem being it said “My Email wasnt linked to an account”. Which i found very weird and recently...
  10. No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...: On Tuesday 28th of November, I used up €249 of my Microsoft balance towards a purchase of an Xbox Series S starter bundle. The outstanding balance of €1 was a pending transaction since then. I...