Trade-in an XBOX 360

Discus and support Trade-in an XBOX 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an XBOX 360 Arcade and I'd like to upgrade to a better version (probably an XBOX 360 S). Anybody know if I can trade-in my XBOX for a better... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zubzubb_, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Zubzubb_
    Zubzubb_ Guest

Trade-in an XBOX 360

I have an XBOX 360 Arcade and I'd like to upgrade to a better version (probably an XBOX 360 S).

Anybody know if I can trade-in my XBOX for a better one? And how it would cost me?

:)

Zubzubb_, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Tommy Teapot
    Tommy Teapot Guest
    Game offering buy 360 version of games then trade in later for £40 minimum value

is there limitations to this deal? can i trade in the xbox 360 version of fifa and get the ps4 version of fifa? also, is it possible to trade fifa for battlefield 4?

Tommy Teapot, Jan 4, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Xbox 360 to Xbox 720 trade in?

MS won't offer a trade in.

GameStop may run a trade-in deal like they did with the XBOX 360 S. Snagged my first 360 S for essentially free after I trade in a console, bunch of extra controllers, and a couple 64MB MUs.

IceStorm III, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Trade-in an XBOX 360

You would need to go to your local games store & ask there.Most games stores will take an old console towards the price of a new one.

Can't say what it would cost you but beware the trade in prices for xbox 360 consoles has dropped recently due the launch of the xbox one so you won't get much for an 360 arcade

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox 720 trade in?

MS won't offer a trade in.

GameStop may run a trade-in deal like they did with the XBOX 360 S. Snagged my first 360 S for essentially free after I trade in a console, bunch of extra controllers, and a couple 64MB MUs.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Be gone XBOX 360 and hello XBOX ONE...HA HA !

[quote user="SUPERTIM360"]Ok now when I get the XBOX ONE next month I will be trading in my XBOX 360 (after 5 years..me sad!) should I delete everything on my XBOX 360 or just let Gamestop do it? And I'm also trading some of my games. So should I trade my
    XBOX 360 to them or too someone else?

[/quote]

Whoever you sell/trade it onto I would definitely delete all your info from it.
  7. GRAND W3BZ Win User

What will you do if you can't play older games on new x-box

Prob trade my old Xbox 360 and games for new Xbox with games pack. Then trade my other games in to make new games cheaper each time.
  8. airmattdog Win User

XBOX ONE/ XBOX 360 GAME PURCHASING.

A lot of retailers are offering a trade-up service for a minimal price. Buy the Xbox 360 version, then trade it in and get the Xbox One version when it releases for something around $10.
  9. jimycrkcorn Win User

Madden 13 Demo

Sure it is. I'm trading my 360 in for a ps3 xbox sucks
Thema:

Trade-in an XBOX 360

1. Trade-in an XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - Trade 360

2. Trade in old x box 360 still working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trade in old x box 360 still working: I now have three extra x box 360 consols that I no longer use because of the upgraded games etc. I would like to get a new x box x or s but don't want to just throw the old ones away or sell one...
  3. Possible to trade in my new & unopened 360 game for credit for same game on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to trade in my new & unopened 360 game for credit for same game on Xbox One?: i have an Xbox 360 game that was a gift. havnt gotten around to playing it yet, thus not even opening the packaging yet. dont know where it was purchased either. wondering if Microsoft or Xbox...
  4. I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360: Looking for two rookie MUT players, 80 DT Mean Joe Green an 80 RB Eric Dickerson both Ledgendary player. If you can help me please respond 1e5aad3b-7aa9-41c4-bd4b-fd2ee7efc669
  5. Trade in Xbox 360 games for Xbox One versions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trade in Xbox 360 games for Xbox One versions: Does Xbox currently have a deal where users can trade in 360 games for the One version of the same games? For example: Battlefield 4 - 360 version trade in for Battlefield 4 - Xbox One version....
  6. What do you need to do to your 360 before you sell it / Trade it in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you need to do to your 360 before you sell it / Trade it in?: So I have a good idea what to do but I just want to get all the steps straight. The 360 has been amazing for over a decade but it's time to retire it as there's not much ocassion to turn it on...
  7. Call of duty Black ops3 on 360 to trade for Xbox one version?? How to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Black ops3 on 360 to trade for Xbox one version?? How to?: A couple months ago I bought Call of duty bo3 for 360 at full price but only multiplayer online :-( I just bought a xbox one console and I was wondering if there is a way to trade my game? I...
  8. Xbox 360 trade-in for Xbox one - In INDIA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 trade-in for Xbox one - In INDIA: In US and Canada ,the trade in option was made available for Xbox360 users so they get an offer while buying Xbox one.But I could not find any such option in INDIA since here it is advertised to...
  9. Xbox 360 to Xbox one trade in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 to Xbox one trade in?: Hi I was wondering with the closing of the Marketplace for the 360, will we be able to trade in our 360's for at least SOME credit for the Xbox one?...
  10. Red ring from my first 360 not fixed. Wanting to trade in for new one. Warranty from 2007.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red ring from my first 360 not fixed. Wanting to trade in for new one. Warranty from 2007.: I want to replace my first (bought a second one because the red ring was occurring) Xbox 360 and now I want to replace it. I don't know if its worth paying for repairs or buying a new Xbox One, or...