Township errors

Discus and support Township errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Township and purchasing and not getting my "play money". It keeps taking money out of my account but I'm nor getting it in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jenny Addis, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Jenny Addis
    Jenny Addis Guest

Township errors

I have been playing Township and purchasing and not getting my "play money". It keeps taking money out of my account but I'm nor getting it in my account. I've been told to go to my device, library and Games and apps.

Can you help refund me and fix my account?

:)

Jenny Addis, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Jenny Addis Win User

Township errors

Hi Ron,

Well, I signed out and signed back in my Microsoft account. Is that correct? The bucks do not appear in my game.

Any other suggestions...

Thank you!

Jenny
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Township errors

Hi, Jenny. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account first on this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

Make sure you are seeing the transactions and check if the status is completed.

If it's completed, the in-game items should be in the game, try to log out then log back in to your account and see if that sorts out the issue.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Township errors

There are two options that I can recommend here, one is to contact the game developer first and see if they can apply the missing in-game purchases, and the second option is that you can request a refund using this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-....
  5. VernierSlake Win User

Changing my gamertag

No, no it isn't. That place you linked was amalgamated with several other townships years ago to form Rideau Lakes with those townships ceasing to exist thereafter
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Township

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Township errors

1. Township errors - Similar Threads - Township errors

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. Issues with my Township game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with my Township game: Hi. I am continuing to have trouble with purchasing Township dollars in my Township game which I have played for years. I could not purchase anything in it so I thought that by deleting and...
  4. How do I update my Township Game from the Microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I update my Township Game from the Microsoft store?: I need help with updating my Township game from the Microsoft store. There is always a problem with this when an update comes up. Thank you! 0a5e7a74-c187-4d64-b1c9-7d2f7931ac5a
  5. I have a problem with in game purchase on my PC Township

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with in game purchase on my PC Township: Township says it is a Microsoft error. I have 2 ticket numbers where Microsoft tried to fix it by refunding it and re-ordering it. I was charged again but no in game cash was given. I tried to get...
  6. I made 2 in game purcheses in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made 2 in game purcheses in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged...: I made 2 in game purchases in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged for them. cdbd4259-dc4c-4a48-8511-726746f6eaa7
  7. why have you blocked me wont accept my visa to play township

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have you blocked me wont accept my visa to play township: why have you blocked my you wont accept my visa to play township 93633c05-5154-43ee-9eef-9b732fdf6c10
  8. I am unable to purchase cash in my Township game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to purchase cash in my Township game.: I cannot purchase cash in my Township game. The little green boxes that display the amounts for each bundle of cash are blank. I click on one or two and nothing happens. I need to purchase more...
  9. Playrix, Township

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playrix, Township: I've continually reported issues in Playrix Township through customer support. So far 10 unsolved and unanswered questions. There are far too many issues for me to make progress and I've asked for...
  10. Township

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Township: Fiz duas compras promocionais no Township, descontaram no meu cartão, mas não recebi os itens. Como proceder? [Translation - I made two promotional purchases in Township, they cashed in my card,...