Touch HUD problem with Xbox cloud controller

Discus and support Touch HUD problem with Xbox cloud controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i join games in fortnite i get the touch HUD even thow i am playing with controller on xbox cloud and i dont know how to remove them ? Can someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Francisco Aranha1, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Touch HUD problem with Xbox cloud controller

When i join games in fortnite i get the touch HUD even thow i am playing with controller on xbox cloud and i dont know how to remove them ? Can someone help me
    Touch HUD problem with Xbox cloud controller [​IMG]

:)

Francisco Aranha1, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Francisco, my name is Oskayra, it is an honor to answer your question.

To disable Touch HUD in Xbox Cloud settings (Fortnite), follow these steps:

1. Open the Xbox Cloud Gaming app.
    Select Fortnite.

2. Click the menu button (three dots) in the upper right corner of the screen.

3. Select "Settings".
    In the "Controls" section, uncheck the "Touch HUD" box.

The touch HUD will be disabled immediately.

I hope my answer has been useful to you, don't hesitate to tell me if you have any other problems.

I hope I have helped.
    Regards, Oskayra
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Francisco, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

It may be due to a configuration setting. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. In Fortnite's settings menu, ensure that the input settings are correctly configured for a controller. Look for options related to touch controls or touch HUD and make sure they are disabled. You can also try resetting the controller settings to default and then reconfiguring them for your controller.

2. Sometimes, restarting the game can help resolve temporary issues. Close Fortnite completely and relaunch it to see if the touch HUD elements disappear when playing with the controller.

3. Make sure that you have the latest version of Fortnite installed. Developers often release updates to address bugs and improve compatibility. Check for any available updates and install them if necessary.

4. If you have access to another controller, try using it to see if the touch HUD issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is specific to your controller, or if it's a more general compatibility issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Francisco Aranha1 Win User

where can i disable touch HUD in settings on xbox cloud(fortnite)
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Touch controls no longer appear Fortnite Xbox Cloud Gaming

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the touch controls in Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming. There could be a few different issues causing this problem.

Make sure that touch controls are enabled in the game. In Fortnite, you can enable touch controls by going to the "Settings" menu, selecting "Controls," and then selecting "Touch." From here, you can customize the touch controls and make sure that they are enabled.

Check that touch controls are enabled in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu in the app, select "Controls," and then make sure that "Touch" is selected as the control scheme.

Restart the Xbox Cloud Gaming app and try again. Sometimes, simply restarting the app can resolve issues with touch controls.

Check for updates to the Xbox Cloud Gaming app or Fortnite. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs or other issues that might be causing problems with touch controls. To check for updates, go to the "Settings" menu in the Xbox Cloud Gaming app, select "System," then "console info & updates," and then select "check for updates."
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox Cloud analog controls

Thema:

1. Touch HUD problem with Xbox cloud controller - Similar Threads - Touch HUD problem

2. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  3. How do I get in touch with Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get in touch with Xbox?: Call back option doesn't work always the same message, I have been trying for weeks at different times of day, I'm still under warranty and says I'm not on their website my Xbox is broken and only...
  4. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  5. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  6. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  7. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  8. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  9. Xbox ap touch screen controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ap touch screen controls: Show my Xbox app recently updated. And now it, it's displaying the touch screen controls When I don't connect a Bluetooth device even though I'm close enough to My Xbox where I don't need to...
  10. The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely: Would add photos but can’t lol. It seems you can play any game from your libary with touch inputs, BUT you still need a controller for most streaming games. Strange. submitted by...