Totally dead!!

Discus and support Totally dead!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We just moved the console to another room and now it won't power up. There is no light on the power supply. We tried all the suggestions in the support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player524712095, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Totally dead!!

We just moved the console to another room and now it won't power up. There is no light on the power supply. We tried all the suggestions in the support section and the conclusion is that the power supply is dead, how do I get a replacement?

Many thanks

:)

Player524712095, Dec 24, 2015
  2. GTA V Multiplayer to Support Red Dead Redemption Style Crews???

Yeah man totally 100% with you these forums are really dead. What I don't understand is why you want the forums to stay dead?

KINGOFAWSOME319, Dec 24, 2015
  3. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    For Those Who Want Family Sharing

It's not a demo now it never was. What it is now is totally dead

pkvas, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Totally dead!!

Register first your console under your Microsoft Account on
    https://myservice.xbox.com/

Once its registered, choose Replace an accessory then choose power supply. Then complete the form to place an order.

However, before placing the order. I would recommend to try to contact support first. They might suggest you a few tricks to try and confirm if the issue is really with the power supply or with the console itself by now. It would be a waste if you get a
    new power supply even though the issue is with the console.

SingCongButas25, Dec 25, 2015
  5. I would move it back to where it worked just to be SURE its dead...

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
  6. SingCongButas25 Win User

Totally dead!!

Register first your console under your Microsoft Account on
    https://myservice.xbox.com/

Once its registered, choose Replace an accessory then choose power supply. Then complete the form to place an order.

However, before placing the order. I would recommend to try to contact support first. They might suggest you a few tricks to try and confirm if the issue is really with the power supply or with the console itself by now. It would be a waste if you get a
    new power supply even though the issue is with the console.
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

Totally dead!!

I would move it back to where it worked just to be SURE its dead...
  8. pkvas Win User

For Those Who Want Family Sharing

It's not a demo now it never was. What it is now is totally dead
  9. KINGOFAWSOME319 Win User

GTA V Multiplayer to Support Red Dead Redemption Style Crews???

Yeah man totally 100% with you these forums are really dead. What I don't understand is why you want the forums to stay dead?
  10. Snotty Chunks Win User

First Impressions (SPOILERS)

This is total Dead Space!! Anyone doubting whether to buy this game or not need not worry! It's absolutely brilliant! I'm quite a way into it now and it's classic Dead Space!! Love this Bad Boy!
Thema:

Totally dead!!

1. Totally dead!! - Similar Threads - Totally dead

2. Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose: Had this since October 23 bought from MS Store, it is totally absolutely useless for FM23. Every single day it is useless. The RAM/VRAM is inadequate to say the least for racing wheel use plus the...
  3. After 5/31 240528-2200 update, Series X networking totally borked

in XboX Insiders
    After 5/31 240528-2200 update, Series X networking totally borked: I got an update 5/31/24 to 25398.4885.amd64fre.xb_flt_2406zn.240528-2200 (I think this is Delta) and now it seems the network stack is totally broken. Tried a few things: Network switch port...
  4. Microsoft rewards totally gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards totally gone?: Can anyone help me it’s been 6 months since i was able to get inot my microsoft rewards? I had almost 65,000 points on it but havent been able to access it ive requested to review it but no...
  5. Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset: Hi, Was turning on my headset and I could not hear anything but my friends could hear me so I restarted the headset but now it is just slow blinking orange and will not respond to anything but...
  6. how to report totally broken games on the xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    how to report totally broken games on the xbox store: anybody know a way to report totally broken games? (aside from refund requests, most people hoped for patches and exceeded refund-time-limit)...
  7. Totally inexperienced XBOX (S) user...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Totally inexperienced XBOX (S) user...: Pretend I know NOTHING about xbox but I want to play Saints Row by myself in my home. I have purchased an xbox. Now what else do I need? Internet connection? Membership? Etc etc...
  8. All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now": All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having trouble getting your stuff right now" It was showing my games i owned and had downloaded. However, all games i owned and did not...
  9. My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset: I logged into MSN today to play the game and my progress is completely wiped. I tried relogging and checking and it's still gone. I clicked on another game that I've played and that was perfectly...
  10. If I redeem points for separate gift cards will the total value just be accumulated in my...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I redeem points for separate gift cards will the total value just be accumulated in my...: Does cash accumulate in your microsoft account when you redeem gift cards at separate times? 6bf60040-16c2-45d8-9c66-237b945045ed