Total War Warhammer 3 not recognizing other games and paid content from steam

Discus and support Total War Warhammer 3 not recognizing other games and paid content from steam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got myself the Pc game pass and downloaded Warhammer 3. When I go to the immortal empires campaign, half of the races are locked because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jampersem, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Jampersem
    Jampersem Guest

Hi, I recently got myself the Pc game pass and downloaded Warhammer 3. When I go to the immortal empires campaign, half of the races are locked because it says that I don't own the content (like the 2 other Warhammer games) even if I do own them on my steam account which I linked to the CA account. Is there a way i can make Xbox recognize my content from steam? If someone can help me, it would be very appreciated.

:)

Jampersem, Jun 7, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Jampersem, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that there is no way for the Microsoft store to recognize your Steam purchases, this because they're a separate marketplace. So, linking your account with the Steam account doesn't allow you to enjoy the game on the Microsoft store and vice versa.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Anything like AoE on Xbox 1?

Other option would be to invest (love how I call buying a gaming PC an investment) in a gaming laptop. I bought mine from a company called SCAN, and it runs Total War: Warhammer just perfect.

Speaking of which, Warhammer is without doubt, the best RTS game out there at the moment.
  4. ReklawGhost Win User

Xbox game pass cloud for pc

My game saves say there is no more room for saves how can I fix that issue

The game I'm using right now is total war warhammer 3
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Total War Warhammer 3 not recognising purchased content.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MUYGORDY

Please double check if these games appears in your Microsoft account order history with status completed:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one

—————
    In the meantime please try and double check this
    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox and Total War Warhammer 3 app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and check if the game gives you the same message
  6. Villarino Win User

Greatest battle

A few in the old days playing Age of Empires mitology and recently another RTS , the Warhammer total war
Thema:

1. Total War Warhammer 3 not recognizing other games and paid content from steam - Similar Threads - Total War Warhammer

2. Total War Warhammer 3 - can't start campagin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Total War Warhammer 3 - can't start campagin: Hello Game starts, i can see menu, i can start and play skirmish battles, everythikng works. But i can't start campagin, every time i see loading screen, then cinematic, and after it ends game...
  3. I bought both Chaos Warriors and Champions of Chaos DLCs for Total War: Warhammer 3. Now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought both Chaos Warriors and Champions of Chaos DLCs for Total War: Warhammer 3. Now I...: I bought both Chaos Warriors and Champions of Chaos DLCs for Total War: Warhammer 3. Played with them, then went away for some hours and when I came back I couldn't use the DLC features. I deleted...
  4. Total War: Warhammer III on Game Pass for PC won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Total War: Warhammer III on Game Pass for PC won't start: I've reinstalled the game twice and both times the game works on first startup then will not start again. displays this message C:\Program...
  5. Why do Total war Warhammer 3 that I downloaded twice have no text in it at all only empty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do Total war Warhammer 3 that I downloaded twice have no text in it at all only empty...: I downloaded Total war warhammer 3 via gamepass on my pc, and when I started it up I realised that past the launcher there was no text in the game. All the menu's had empty text boxes, and the...
  6. I can' update latest version of Total War Warhammer 3 on Xbox GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can' update latest version of Total War Warhammer 3 on Xbox GamePass: I am trying to connect my friends on multiplayer to play with them but my game crashing all time. I checked my version (1.0.1765.0) and its old version. My friends versions are latest version...
  7. Total War Warhammer 3 not recognising purchased content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Total War Warhammer 3 not recognising purchased content.: Hello, got Total War Warhammer 3 through game pass on pc, and bought the other 2 games to unlock other content. Worked and I could access it for about a week before being blocked out, game tells...
  8. Total War: Warhammer III on Game Pass for PC won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Total War: Warhammer III on Game Pass for PC won't start: I've had Warhammer 3 installed on my Game Pass for around a month now. In all this time, the game has ever only been able to start twice. When I click play on the Xbox app (PC), the game doesn't...
  9. Total War: Warhammer 3 download speed drops to 0B/S at 54%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Total War: Warhammer 3 download speed drops to 0B/S at 54%: When downloading this game, the process stops at 54% as download speed drops to zero. I have aborted the download, flushed the cash/ran WSReset, restarted, tried two different drives, opened MS...
  10. Total war: Warhammer 3 issue with launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Total war: Warhammer 3 issue with launching: Hi, I'm strugling with TW: Warhammer 3. Tried to launch it, but it freez on first screen (with company names, etc). When alt+tab than crashes. Seems that I've got more than minimum requirements...